Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

copying syntax from web browser to pascal -how to?

viv.viv. Posts: 72Member
copying syntax from web browser to pascal -how to?
like to copy someones program code on this site to my pascal,
i use turbo 7

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : copying syntax from web browser to pascal -how to?
    : like to copy someones program code on this site to my pascal,
    : i use turbo 7
    :
    :
    Simply copy the code into the notepad and save it as a .pas file. Then you can open it with pascal itself.
  • jasonpsagejasonpsage Posts: 37Member
    : : copying syntax from web browser to pascal -how to?
    : : like to copy someones program code on this site to my pascal,
    : : i use turbo 7
    : :
    : :
    : Simply copy the code into the notepad and save it as a .pas file. Then you can open it with pascal itself.
    :
    Yeah, and don't try to do that with Your Internet Browser's "View Source" or "View Encoding". Highlight the code you want with the mouse, Then from your internet browser's menu, navigate to and click: Edit->Copy

Then do like Z-Man Said, by opening NotePad (for example), Then Navigate to and click: Edit->Paste.

From there you should be able to save it as a file with the PAS file extension and be able to play with it.