Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

NEEDED: programmers and engineers

Hi. I am an avid cell phone designer and have designed a line of handsets that could and will become the standard in the cell phone industry. I am going to register a new start-up company that will develop handsets, applications and an OS of which I have designed the basic interface. I need a group of programmers who thouroughly understand how to program a cell phone and I also need a group of engineers to devlop the hardware side of things. If you are interested, email me at moataz_bhatti@hotmail.com. Let me just tell you, the company that I will start will be one of the biggest companies on the planet some day. You will recieve awesome benefits.
Please reply soon because this venture needs to start now.
thanks.

Comments

• ruibjrruibjr Member Posts: 2
    Can you please tell me more about it ?
    -R

: Hi. I am an avid cell phone designer and have designed a line of handsets that could and will become the standard in the cell phone industry. I am going to register a new start-up company that will develop handsets, applications and an OS of which I have designed the basic interface. I need a group of programmers who thouroughly understand how to program a cell phone and I also need a group of engineers to devlop the hardware side of things. If you are interested, email me at moataz_bhatti@hotmail.com. Let me just tell you, the company that I will start will be one of the biggest companies on the planet some day. You will recieve awesome benefits.
    : Please reply soon because this venture needs to start now.
    : thanks.
    :