Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

my program will compile but it wont run!!!

ImprezaImpreza Posts: 4Member
when i try to run my program, is says
"sign or digit expected (error #552 at 12383)"
what is wrong?? my program was fine but i adjusted something and i forget what i adjusted!!
and now it wont work

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : when i try to run my program, is says
    : "sign or digit expected (error #552 at 12383)"
    : what is wrong?? my program was fine but i adjusted something and i forget what i adjusted!!
    : and now it wont work
    :
    You could try to delete the compiled program and then recompile it. Perhaps this will clear the error.
  • sexyderrysexyderry Posts: 31Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by sexyderry at 2002-11-29 8:3:24[/red][/b][hr]
    : : when i try to run my program, is says
    : : "sign or digit expected (error #552 at 12383)"
    : : what is wrong?? my program was fine but i adjusted something and i forget what i adjusted!!
    : : and now it wont work
    : :
    : You could try to delete the compiled program and then recompile it. Perhaps this will clear the error.
    :
    You could try and go into "search" and then "find error" type in the number you see on the screen (123:83) the computer wiil highlight the place where this error is occuring.. then adjust that place... hope it works. :-D

• viv.viv. Posts: 72Member

this error should only come up when in your program, you enter somthing like 2.3 in a variable which is integer.

• ibyiby Posts: 323Member
    :
    : this error should only come up when in your program, you enter somthing like 2.3 in a variable which is integer.
    :
    :
    :

first of all, what compiler (and version) you have?