Sound in Pascal - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Sound in Pascal

Kostya KMKostya KM Posts: 1Member
Sombody Someone, Please write how to play sound with sb in Pascal(32 Bit TMTPascal) with own Buffer not
BP's TStream

Comments

• sexyderrysexyderry Posts: 31Member
    : Sombody Someone, Please write how to play sound with sb in Pascal(32 Bit TMTPascal) with own Buffer not
    : BP's TStream
    : try

sound();
    delay();
    nosound;
    obviously putting numbers in the brackets. delay(1000); equals one second. tell me if it works because when i do it, i only a really quiet sound, and yes my speakers are turned up!

• viv.viv. Posts: 72Member
    : : Sombody Someone, Please write how to play sound with sb in Pascal(32 Bit TMTPascal) with own Buffer not

well i do it quite easily..
    u see.. when you palay a sound from pascal, by using for example:

sound(200); (*activate sound of 200 Hz*)
    delay(1000); (*wait 1000 thousands of a second b4 going on..*)
    nosound; (*turns off sound*)

now, when you do this , it does not play a sound in your external speakers, it plays it in the small aldib speaker in your CPU (the big box.)
    if you dont have a speaker there (very unusual,) nothing will sound.

does this help?

• ibyiby Posts: 323Member
    : : : Sombody Someone, Please write how to play sound with sb in Pascal(32 Bit TMTPascal) with own Buffer not
    :
    : well i do it quite easily..
    : u see.. when you palay a sound from pascal, by using for example:
    :
    : sound(200); (*activate sound of 200 Hz*)
    : delay(1000); (*wait 1000 thousands of a second b4 going on..*)
    : nosound; (*turns off sound*)
    :
    : now, when you do this , it does not play a sound in your external speakers, it plays it in the small aldib speaker in your CPU (the big box.)
    : if you dont have a speaker there (very unusual,) nothing will sound.
    :
    : does this help?
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

I don't think he is after sound on PC speaker...