Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Inserting Values

looilooi Posts: 17Member
Hi,frens,I really need some help over here.I am trying to insert some values into some blank space of an existing .dbf table, but I tried a few ways to do it but the values just do not appear. Instead the old existing table kept showing. Show What could be the problem or what is the feasible method to perform this? Below is part of my code that i have currently,is it correct?

Table2.First;
Table2.Append;
Table2.FieldByName ('0030').Value := prevprice[1];
Table2.FieldByName ('0100').Value := prevprice[2];
Table2.FieldByName ('0130').Value := prevprice[3];
Table2.FieldByName ('0200').Value := prevprice[4];
Table2.FieldByName ('0230').Value := prevprice[5];
Table2.FieldByName ('0300').Value := prevprice[6];
Table2.FieldByName ('0330').Value := prevprice[7];
Table2.FieldByName ('0400').Value := prevprice[8];
Table2.Post;

prevprice[i] is a array that I used to store the values and table2 is the existing table that already have values stored in it.