Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Hhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Hi Everybody!

I am writing a project which is a word proccessing package (which will be a cut down version of Microsoft Word) and I need help!I have a few questions:

1) In my word processor I need to be able to justyfy and indent text.How can I do this?

2) I need to create a ruler (at the top of the page)like in microsoft word.

3) I need to be able to put in headers and footers into the document.

4) I need to be able to put pictures into the text.

If anyone has any ideas on how I can do hese please,please,please let me know!Id be really,really greatfull!Thanx!

Comments

• rezashahranrezashahran Member Posts: 21
    Check some of Delphi component Sellers, like DelphiPages & ... may be u can find some component that helps u ...
    Reza

• SubZero22SubZero22 Member Posts: 3

Which text format do you want to use ? original Word-format or RTF, Text, PDF ?

hth

SubZero
  • zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : Hi Everybody!
    :
    : I am writing a project which is a word proccessing package (which will be a cut down version of Microsoft Word) and I need help!I have a few questions:
    :
    : 1) In my word processor I need to be able to justyfy and indent text.How can I do this?
    :
    : 2) I need to create a ruler (at the top of the page)like in microsoft word.
    :
    : 3) I need to be able to put in headers and footers into the document.
    :
    : 4) I need to be able to put pictures into the text.
    :
    : If anyone has any ideas on how I can do hese please,please,please let me know!Id be really,really greatfull!Thanx!
    :
    You could try to use the Word-document ActiveX control.