colours - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

colours

sexyderrysexyderry Posts: 31Member
if, how do i change the colour of the writing or background or anything? i need a change of colour.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : if, how do i change the colour of the writing or background or anything? i need a change of colour.
    :
    In the text mode you need to use TextColor() and TextBackground(), while in the graphical mode you need to use SetColor() and SetBkColor(). See the help files for more information.
  • sexyderrysexyderry Posts: 31Member
    : : if, how do i change the colour of the writing or background or anything? i need a change of colour.
    : :
    : In the text mode you need to use TextColor() and TextBackground(), while in the graphical mode you need to use SetColor() and SetBkColor(). See the help files for more information.
    : do i just write textcolor(blue) 4 example? thanx alot anyway.

• sexyderrysexyderry Posts: 31Member
    : : : if, how do i change the colour of the writing or background or anything? i need a change of colour.
    : : :
    : : In the text mode you need to use TextColor() and TextBackground(), while in the graphical mode you need to use SetColor() and SetBkColor(). See the help files for more information.
    : THANX ALOT!

• viv.viv. Posts: 72Member
    well, u see,
    you can put things like blue etc in the brackets, however, using numbers is much more efficient and lets u do more things.for eg., check the program below,
    [code]
    PROGRAM colors;
    VAR col,bkg,snd:integer;
    BEGIN
    REPEAT
    BEGIN
    writeln('enter 0 for all values to exit');
    writeln('what text color do you wish to see?);
    readln(col);
    textcolor(col);
    writeln('what back ground color do you wish to see?');
    readln(bkg);
    textbackground(bkg);
    writeln('what sound do you wish tpo hear?');
    sound(snd);
    END;
    UNTIL (snd=0) AND (col=0) AND (bkg=0);
    END.
    [code]

this program would be very complex if u uses words like blue etc.
    try it.
    does this help?