Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Footer in html format

I would like to create a footer in the html form. I was going to generate a report that would look as though I have used Ms Word to create it. But here, I would like to use HTML in replace of Ms Word.
Is HTML able to create a footer whenever i print it out??? Those wordings in the footer can be hard-coded or it can be retrieved from the database. The portion where it is {} is retrieved from database and be of font size="10", BOld. The hard-coded word would hv a font size of 9.

For example:

-------------------------------------------------------
Stay Healthy.
{Name/ID} Page 1 of 2

Will it also be able to generate out how many pages I would be printing out??? I am using ASP and Internet explorer.