Need Thread help

Hi.
I am a first time writer here, but i am pretty surtain this is a good messageboard and that there is a lot of people here who can help me.

I am making a "Asteroids" type of game in dx. I have come so far to creating the ship. Now i am about to make the CBullet class.
What i like to do is create a Thread for each bullet fired. Exh bullet will have a "surviving time", and after that time, the bullet will dissapeare. You will only have a surtain amount of bullets you can fire at a time, and if all the bullet are fired, you just have to wait till another bullet dies. You get my idea ? :)

I know how to make Threads in Java, but i dont know how to do it in C++, and to be honest. I am to lazy to read the manual ;)

//Niklas
Thanks in advance :)
Im off to school now... see ya

Comments

• : Hi.
    : I am a first time writer here, but i am pretty surtain this is a good messageboard and that there is a lot of people here who can help me.
    :
    : I am making a "Asteroids" type of game in dx. I have come so far to creating the ship. Now i am about to make the CBullet class.
    : What i like to do is create a Thread for each bullet fired. Exh bullet will have a "surviving time", and after that time, the bullet will dissapeare. You will only have a surtain amount of bullets you can fire at a time, and if all the bullet are fired, you just have to wait till another bullet dies. You get my idea ? :)
    :
    : I know how to make Threads in Java, but i dont know how to do it in C++, and to be honest. I am to lazy to read the manual ;)
    :
    :
    : //Niklas
    : Thanks in advance :)
    : Im off to school now... see ya
    :

look up CreateThread at msdn.