Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

C++ programing with graphics under unix.

azidstarazidstar Member Posts: 10
Hello.
Since Im new here i take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Kristoffer Nordstrm and Im from Sweden.

Now for the question. I want to start using graphics under Unix (preferably Redhat 6.X and newer). I have been programming quite a bit before so thats not the problem, its just that ive never programmed graphic interfaces and so on. So I wonder if there is someone here who knows about a good introduction (hell any intro will do) to the subject.

Thanx in advance.

Comments

• gautamgautam Member Posts: 642
    Well you could start with QT(comes along with KDE and KDevelop). Its easy and intuitive to use if you know C/C++.

: Hello.
    : Since Im new here i take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Kristoffer Nordstrm and Im from Sweden.
    :
    : Now for the question. I want to start using graphics under Unix (preferably Redhat 6.X and newer). I have been programming quite a bit before so thats not the problem, its just that ive never programmed graphic interfaces and so on. So I wonder if there is someone here who knows about a good introduction (hell any intro will do) to the subject.
    :
    : Thanx in advance.
    :
    :

• azidstarazidstar Member Posts: 10
    Thank you for the answer. Ill look into it.

Kristoffer Nordstrm

: Well you could start with QT(comes along with KDE and KDevelop). Its easy and intuitive to use if you know C/C++.
    :
    : : Hello.
    : : Since Im new here i take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Kristoffer Nordstrm and Im from Sweden.
    : :
    : : Now for the question. I want to start using graphics under Unix (preferably Redhat 6.X and newer). I have been programming quite a bit before so thats not the problem, its just that ive never programmed graphic interfaces and so on. So I wonder if there is someone here who knows about a good introduction (hell any intro will do) to the subject.
    : : Thanx in advance.
    :
    :