Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How can I read MBR

A MA M Member Posts: 1
Sir!

I want read MBR of my hard-disk through some MFC built in function. Also I want to know how to read any arbit sector of the disk and "how to read linux file system through windows".

Thanks in advance,
A M

Comments

• murti386murti386 Member Posts: 2
    : Sir!
    :
    : I want read MBR of my hard-disk through some MFC built in function. Also I want to know how to read any arbit sector of the disk and "how to read linux file system through windows".
    :
    : Thanks in advance,
    : A M
    :
    :

i dunno about reading mbr,i tried to search it,but i found nothing
    but reading linux partition on windows is possible with norton commander's mount program.i have no idea about it but i have heard and seen this utility mounts linux ext2 parts as read only drive

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_______ || http://forcoder.org || free ebooks and video tutorials about \ Delphi Visual Basic C C# MATLAB C++ Ruby Python Objective-C R Scratch JavaScript Swift Perl Go Assembly Java PL/SQL Visual Basic .NET PHP Scala VBScript ABAP Dart Alice FoxPro Julia Lisp F# Prolog Hack Apex Rust Logo Crystal Erlang Scheme Awk D ML SAS Clojure Fortran Ada Transact-SQL Lua COBOL LabVIEW Bash Kotlin \ _________