Restated Previous Post on FileStream and Arrays.

I wasn't very clear with the previous post, so I'll ask again. I have a text file with a list of numbers in it. I have to get those numbers into an array. I can set up the loop but I only know the basics of FSTREAM.H, and I don't know what functions are in it so it can take INTs instead of CHARs. And once I have the array, what is the proper way of setting up a function that has that array for a parameter/argument? If someone can set up a example that does this it would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• : I wasn't very clear with the previous post, so I'll ask again. I have a text file with a list of numbers in it. I have to get those numbers into an array. I can set up the loop but I only know the basics of FSTREAM.H, and I don't know what functions are in it so it can take INTs instead of CHARs. And once I have the array, what is the proper way of setting up a function that has that array for a parameter/argument? If someone can set up a example that does this it would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.
    :

See the thread "Filestream Data to Int". It give you the example you want.