Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Restated Previous Post on FileStream and Arrays.

VelduangaVelduanga Member Posts: 5
I wasn't very clear with the previous post, so I'll ask again. I have a text file with a list of numbers in it. I have to get those numbers into an array. I can set up the loop but I only know the basics of FSTREAM.H, and I don't know what functions are in it so it can take INTs instead of CHARs. And once I have the array, what is the proper way of setting up a function that has that array for a parameter/argument? If someone can set up a example that does this it would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• stoberstober Member Posts: 9,765 ✭✭✭
    : I wasn't very clear with the previous post, so I'll ask again. I have a text file with a list of numbers in it. I have to get those numbers into an array. I can set up the loop but I only know the basics of FSTREAM.H, and I don't know what functions are in it so it can take INTs instead of CHARs. And once I have the array, what is the proper way of setting up a function that has that array for a parameter/argument? If someone can set up a example that does this it would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.
    :

See the thread "Filestream Data to Int". It give you the example you want.
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_______ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about \ Assembly Visual Basic Objective-C R PL/SQL Python Scratch Java MATLAB Delphi C# C Visual Basic .NET C++ JavaScript Ruby PHP Swift Perl Go Julia Lua Bash Awk Prolog Clojure Transact-SQL Alice SAS VBScript D Rust Dart Scheme Lisp Erlang LabVIEW Fortran Crystal Apex Logo ABAP ML FoxPro Kotlin F# Ada Scala Hack COBOL \ __