3D Graphics

Hello,

I'm an amateur in C++, but know it fairly well. I was wondering if anyone could tell me some of the best(or easiest) ways to create and display 3D graphics in C++ and give me some links on the topic. I'm sorry that this is a very general question but I didn't know how to state it very specifically sense i'm not very knowledagble on the subject.

Thank you for any information.

Comments

• [b][red]This message was edited by brian15 at 2002-10-26 22:22:36[/red][/b][hr]
    To work with 3D graphics and C++ you will want to learn either the OpenGL API (www.opengl.org) or the DirectX API (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/) if you are looking to do the graphics in windows learning the Win32 SDK first would be a good idea... neither of the options are "easy" and require lots of time and commitment, but it is worth it if you are serious about it!

: Hello,
    :
    : I'm an amateur in C++, but know it fairly well. I was wondering if anyone could tell me some of the best(or easiest) ways to create and display 3D graphics in C++ and give me some links on the topic. I'm sorry that this is a very general question but I didn't know how to state it very specifically sense i'm not very knowledagble on the subject.
    :
    : Thank you for any information.
    :

• thanks for the inforamtion

: [b][red]This message was edited by brian15 at 2002-10-26 22:22:36[/red][/b][hr]
    : To work with 3D graphics and C++ you will want to learn either the OpenGL API (www.opengl.org) or the DirectX API (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/) if you are looking to do the graphics in windows learning the Win32 SDK first would be a good idea... neither of the options are "easy" and require lots of time and commitment, but it is worth it if you are serious about it!
    :
    : : Hello,
    : :
    : : I'm an amateur in C++, but know it fairly well. I was wondering if anyone could tell me some of the best(or easiest) ways to create and display 3D graphics in C++ and give me some links on the topic. I'm sorry that this is a very general question but I didn't know how to state it very specifically sense i'm not very knowledagble on the subject.
    : : Thank you for any information.
    :
    :
    :
    :