Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How do I use CreateFile()?

leif_hleif_h Member Posts: 9
I am trying to make a program that shoul be able to comunicate with the LPT-port under Win XP and I have read that you should use CreateFile, but I cant understand how...
Do anyone here got an example that I can use?

Thanks!

Comments

• davidisladavidisla Member Posts: 12
    : I am trying to make a program that shoul be able to comunicate with the LPT-port under Win XP and I have read that you should use CreateFile, but I cant understand how...
    : Do anyone here got an example that I can use?
    :
    : Thanks!
    :

Try with "\LPT1" in NameFile param.

• leif_hleif_h Member Posts: 9
    : : I am trying to make a program that shoul be able to comunicate with the LPT-port under Win XP and I have read that you should use CreateFile, but I cant understand how...
    : : Do anyone here got an example that I can use?
    : :
    : : Thanks!
    : :
    :
    : Try with "\LPT1" in NameFile param.
    :
    :
    Thanks for your help, but I still dont understand... You dont got any example?
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

_____ [ http://forcoder.org ] free ebooks and video tutorials about [ Visual Basic .NET Delphi MATLAB C++ Scratch Ruby Python C# Visual Basic Go Swift Assembly Objective-C C Java R PL/SQL JavaScript PHP Perl SAS Dart D Lua Awk Lisp Bash FoxPro Erlang ML Clojure Scheme COBOL ABAP Julia Kotlin VBScript Logo Hack Rust Ada Fortran Transact-SQL Alice Scala Apex LabVIEW F# Crystal Prolog ] ________