Form icon in windows toolbar

Hi,

I'm very new with delphi. I have multiple forms in my application and when I open a new instance of a form I like it to have an icon in the windows toolbar. Can anyone tell me wich property to set and wich value to give it...

;-)
-mac-
mailto:[email protected]
the Netherlands...

Comments

• : Hi,
    :
    : I'm very new with delphi. I have multiple forms in my application and when I open a new instance of a form I like it to have an icon in the windows toolbar. Can anyone tell me wich property to set and wich value to give it...
    :
    :
    : ;-)
    : -mac-
    : mailto:[email protected]
    : the Netherlands...
    :
    As far as I know the windows toolbar only shows processes and not windows. For example the Delphi IDE: only delphi is shown and not the editor, delphi window and the obejct inspector.
    If you want to show your individual windows, you need to start a new process (i.e. TApplication and accompanying .exe-file) to show it in the windows toolbar. I suggest you create your own toolbar in your mainform, which shows icons for the various windows of your application.
  • In Visual basic there is this property called ShowInTaskbar. When set to true the form has an icon in the taskbar, isn't there such a property for a delphi form ?

: : Hi,
    : :
    : : I'm very new with delphi. I have multiple forms in my application and when I open a new instance of a form I like it to have an icon in the windows toolbar. Can anyone tell me wich property to set and wich value to give it...
    : : ;-)
    : : -mac-
    : : mailto:[email protected]
    : : the Netherlands...
    : As far as I know the windows toolbar only shows processes and not windows. For example the Delphi IDE: only delphi is shown and not the editor, delphi window and the obejct inspector.
    : If you want to show your individual windows, you need to start a new process (i.e. TApplication and accompanying .exe-file) to show it in the windows toolbar. I suggest you create your own toolbar in your mainform, which shows icons for the various windows of your application.
    :

;-)
    -mac-
    mailto:programmershea[email protected]
    the Netherlands...

• Not that I know of, but VB creates its forms using the form-API, while Delphi uses another mechanism.

: In Visual basic there is this property called ShowInTaskbar. When set to true the form has an icon in the taskbar, isn't there such a property for a delphi form ?
    :
    :
    :
    : : : Hi,
    : : :
    : : : I'm very new with delphi. I have multiple forms in my application and when I open a new instance of a form I like it to have an icon in the windows toolbar. Can anyone tell me wich property to set and wich value to give it...
    : : : ;-)
    : : : -mac-
    : : : mailto:[email protected]
    : : : the Netherlands...
    : : As far as I know the windows toolbar only shows processes and not windows. For example the Delphi IDE: only delphi is shown and not the editor, delphi window and the obejct inspector.
    : : If you want to show your individual windows, you need to start a new process (i.e. TApplication and accompanying .exe-file) to show it in the windows toolbar. I suggest you create your own toolbar in your mainform, which shows icons for the various windows of your application.
    :
    : ;-)
    : -mac-
    : mailto:[email protected]
    : the Netherlands...
    :
    :
    :