Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Question for DarQ but everybody welcome to read it

lionblionb Member Posts: 1,688 ✭✭
[b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-25 9:33:24[/red][/b][hr]
On your website (by the way, because of black background it's difficult to read) I read that you are doing graphical design. Is it computer graphical design or pen, pencil, ink, paper other old fashion tool/style?

Comments

• DarQDarQ Member Posts: 1,625
    i am not doing grapix design at all!!! im bad at it and the site is not pdated anymore.

: On your website (by the, because of black background it's difficult to read) I read that you are doing graphical design. Is it computer graphical design or pen, pencil, ink, paper other old fashion tool/style?
    :

[HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• lionblionb Member Posts: 1,688 ✭✭
    : i am not doing grapix design at all!!! im bad at it and the site is not pdated anymore.
    :
    : : On your website (by the, because of black background it's difficult to read) I read that you are doing graphical design. Is it computer graphical design or pen, pencil, ink, paper other old fashion tool/style?
    : :
    :
    : [HR]
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : [HR]
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :
    It was just my curiosity. I like graphical design (actually I like any art), that's why I was asking you
    yes i know you like to paint and stuff. Thats some good habit!:) But hey, i am not ready yet to launch my new official website. Actually, there is no website at all!

: : i am not doing grapix design at all!!! im bad at it and the site is not pdated anymore.
    : : : On your website (by the, because of black background it's difficult to read) I read that you are doing graphical design. Is it computer graphical design or pen, pencil, ink, paper other old fashion tool/style?
    : : :
    : : [HR]
    : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : [HR]
    : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    : It was just my curiosity. I like graphical design (actually I like any art), that's why I was asking you
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• lionblionb Member Posts: 1,688 ✭✭
    :
    my new official website.
    :
    Where is the old one?
    :
    Actually, there is no website at all!
    :
    Let's say it required a lot of work.
    haha, no no, i can code HTML and PHP now very easy and some other pages were made by using frontpage. Hahaha! Stupid huh?:) I can do much better now but i lack, as i said, the graphics to make it look nice!

: my new official website.
    : Where is the old one?
    : Actually, there is no website at all!
    : Let's say it required a lot of work.
    :

[HR]
    [HR]