Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Difference between normal languages and scripting languages

fawadalamfawadalam Member Posts: 3
I wanted to know the difference between normal programming languages (C++ etc)and scripting languages(Perl etc)...and which one is better for what purposes.
Thanks

Comments

• blitzblitz Member Posts: 620
    : I wanted to know the difference between normal programming languages (C++ etc)and scripting languages(Perl etc)...and which one is better for what purposes.
    : Thanks
    :

In short, scripting languages compared to the 'normal' (general-purpose) programming languages are simpler and smaller but more proficient for some well-defined tasks - they are specialized programming tools :-)

However, this being a C/C++ board, I can assure you that you can do [italic]almost[/italic] everything in C/C++ providing you have enough time... :))

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

__ < http://forcoder.org /> free ebooks and video tutorials about // MATLAB, JavaScript, Python, PL/SQL, C++, PHP, Go, Objective-C, Delphi, Ruby, Java, Scratch, Perl, C#, C, Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic, Swift, Assembly, R Apex, Lisp, Hack, Prolog, Rust, Clojure, FoxPro, Alice, Scala, Bash, Dart, F#, SAS, Erlang, D, Ada, Awk, LabVIEW, ABAP, Kotlin, VBScript, Julia, Crystal, COBOL, Lua, Scheme, ML, Fortran, Logo, Transact-SQL // ____