Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Changing url

GrindGrind Posts: 3Member
Hi
I havent used javascript much for some time and need to change the url of a page (on a frame) when a form button is pressed. The actual url isnt so important and can be hardcoded till I get home.
Thanks

Comments

• bgibbybgibby Posts: 251Member
    : Hi
    : I havent used javascript much for some time and need to change the url of a page (on a frame) when a form button is pressed. The actual url isnt so important and can be hardcoded till I get home.
    : Thanks
    :
    :
    :

Hi there,

If the form button is then onClick="top.frame_name.document.location.href = 'url.html';".

If the form button is then do the same as the onClick code but place it in the onSubmit event handler in the FORM element.

HTH
    Bradley q:)