php help >.

[b][red]This message was edited by bklawiter at 2002-10-22 17:44:7[/red][/b][hr]
somehow i need to find a way to imbed a php search into some html to search through an excel database .xls, but i've never used php >.< if someone could please help me out a bit i would greatly appreciate it...thanx in advance for the time.

Comments

• Buy a book, read it, find tutorials on the Internet, try something out, and if you have questions, come back.
    I might sound a little harsh, I don't mean it that way. But though a lot of people here would love to help you, these general questions are not very good answerable.
    If I were you, I'd learn the basics first, and if you have an idea of what you want and how you want, we'd be happy to help you.

: [b][red]This message was edited by bklawiter at 2002-10-22 17:44:7[/red][/b][hr]
    : somehow i need to find a way to imbed a php search into some html to search through an excel database .xls, but i've never used php >.< if someone could please help me out a bit i would greatly appreciate it...thanx in advance for the time.
    :

• : If I were you, I'd learn the basics first, and if you have an idea of what you want and how you want, we'd be happy to help you.

i couldn't have said it better. a question like this would take pages & pages to answer. the php manual itself is actually a pretty good starting point and there loads of free tutorials online.