Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

php help >.<

bklawiterbklawiter Member Posts: 1
[b][red]This message was edited by bklawiter at 2002-10-22 17:44:7[/red][/b][hr]
somehow i need to find a way to imbed a php search into some html to search through an excel database .xls, but i've never used php >.< if someone could please help me out a bit i would greatly appreciate it...thanx in advance for the time.

Comments

• compuchipcompuchip Member Posts: 273
    Buy a book, read it, find tutorials on the Internet, try something out, and if you have questions, come back.
    I might sound a little harsh, I don't mean it that way. But though a lot of people here would love to help you, these general questions are not very good answerable.
    If I were you, I'd learn the basics first, and if you have an idea of what you want and how you want, we'd be happy to help you.

: [b][red]This message was edited by bklawiter at 2002-10-22 17:44:7[/red][/b][hr]
    : somehow i need to find a way to imbed a php search into some html to search through an excel database .xls, but i've never used php >.< if someone could please help me out a bit i would greatly appreciate it...thanx in advance for the time.
    :

• Mk. IIMk. II Member Posts: 16
    : If I were you, I'd learn the basics first, and if you have an idea of what you want and how you want, we'd be happy to help you.

i couldn't have said it better. a question like this would take pages & pages to answer. the php manual itself is actually a pretty good starting point and there loads of free tutorials online.

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

__ [ http://forcoder.org ] free video tutorials and ebooks about | PL/SQL, Assembly, Python, MATLAB, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, Ruby, PHP, Visual Basic, C#, JavaScript, R, Scratch, C, Swift, C++, Java, Objective-C, Perl, Go Erlang, D, Alice, Ada, Julia, F#, SAS, Scala, FoxPro, Transact-SQL, Fortran, COBOL, Lisp, Clojure, VBScript, Rust, Apex, LabVIEW, Logo, Scheme, Lua, Prolog, Hack, Dart, Bash, Kotlin, ABAP, Crystal, Awk, ML | ____