Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Wanted: diligent programmer

I'm looking for a coder to work with on a small games project -- a 2d/isometric game for the PC. I'm looking for someone to code the game, preferably in C++. I already have the graphics, music and a design document. It's not a large game -- a simple game, based on a simple idea -- and I'd like to work to a short deadline.

If you're interested, send me an email (with, or with a link to, examples of your work (pref under 500k)). Though there'll be no pay involved (as this is a freeware project), you'll get an above title credit -- and as the game is based entirely on an orignal idea, your name will hopefully get a fair amout of exposure.

redsky_dynamite@yahoo.com

Comments

• borislavborislav Member Posts: 16
    : I'm looking for a coder to work with on a small games project -- a 2d/isometric game for the PC. I'm looking for someone to code the game, preferably in C++. I already have the graphics, music and a design document. It's not a large game -- a simple game, based on a simple idea -- and I'd like to work to a short deadline.
    :
    : If you're interested, send me an email (with, or with a link to, examples of your work (pref under 500k)). Though there'll be no pay involved (as this is a freeware project), you'll get an above title credit -- and as the game is based entirely on an orignal idea, your name will hopefully get a fair amout of exposure.
    :
    :
    : redsky_dynamite@yahoo.com
    :
    :

I am ready to help.
    I can comfortable with DirectX,OpenGL,MMX technology
    Graphic and AI programming are not difficult for me.
    I still didnot have a demo.
    You may contact me on ibt@mail.bulgaria.com
  • Fobos8405Fobos8405 Member Posts: 1
    : I'm looking for a coder to work with on a small games project -- a 2d/isometric game for the PC. I'm looking for someone to code the game, preferably in C++. I already have the graphics, music and a design document. It's not a large game -- a simple game, based on a simple idea -- and I'd like to work to a short deadline.
    :
    : If you're interested, send me an email (with, or with a link to, examples of your work (pref under 500k)). Though there'll be no pay involved (as this is a freeware project), you'll get an above title credit -- and as the game is based entirely on an orignal idea, your name will hopefully get a fair amout of exposure.
    :
    :
    : redsky_dynamite@yahoo.com
    :
    :

I think i can help.I'v been working Borland C++ for a long time i have worked opengl for a month but with a progress. im learning skeletal animation in opengl now but i thing that coding a simple 2d game and the game AI wont be a problem for me .I you are interested you can mail me ii8405@freemail.org.mk i can send you a demo of what have i done in opengl.Its nothing special its just loading and moving in a 3d world with some effects (not included enemies yet :)) )Thats all.. Thanks (FoBoS)