Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Monday afternoon

lionblionb Posts: 1,686Member
[b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 11:50:50[/red][/b][hr]
[b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 11:47:52[/red][/b][hr]
I am getting older and had problem with reading small letters. So I need to go to the Eye doctor to test my eyes. I hate it like any other doctors visits. They are going to dilate my pupil. Because of that, I won't be able to drive, read, draw, watch TV, use computer until tomorrow morning. I won't be able even smoke because I quit smoking 2 years ago. No idea what I'll do the rest of the afternoon and evening and this drives me nuts because I need to do something. I am not able to do nothing!!! I can speak about nothing but not doing! So it'll be the worse evening in my life! See you tomorrow, I hope!

Comments

• DarQDarQ Posts: 1,625Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by DarQ at 2002-10-21 12:55:26[/red][/b][hr]
    Oh lion, don't cry.:)) Be happy and go outside to listen to some birds and drink some dutch heineken beer. Or, as me and some of my funny colleages would say, have a splendid evening with your wife.:))

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 11:50:50[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 11:47:52[/red][/b][hr]
    : I am getting older and had problem with reading small letters. So I need to go to the Eye doctor to test my eyes. I hate it like any other doctors visits. They are going to dilate my pupil. Because of that, I won't be able to drive, read, draw, watch TV, use computer until tomorrow morning. I won't be able even smoke because I quit smoking 2 years ago. No idea what I'll do the rest of the afternoon and evening and this drives me nuts because I need to do something. I am not able to do nothing!!! I can speak about nothing but not doing! So it'll be the worse evening in my life! See you tomorrow, I hope!
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    especially for in your kitchen.
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• lionblionb Posts: 1,686Member
    : [b][red]This message was edited by DarQ at 2002-10-21 12:55:26[/red][/b][hr]
    : Oh lion, don't cry.:)) Be happy and go outside to listen to some birds and drink some dutch heineken beer.

[blue] That's a good idea!!!. I just forgot that I had another dutch beer Bavaria in my refrigerator!!![/blue]
    Or, as me and some of my funny colleages would say, have a splendid evening with your wife.:))

I think Bavaria sucks. Never would have though that shit to be exported to the US to be drank by a native russian immigrant. How could that be?

: : [b][red]This message was edited by DarQ at 2002-10-21 12:55:26[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Oh lion, don't cry.:)) Be happy and go outside to listen to some birds and drink some dutch heineken beer.
    :
    : [blue] That's a good idea!!!. I just forgot that I had another dutch beer Bavaria in my refrigerator!!![/blue]
    : Or, as me and some of my funny colleages would say, have a splendid evening with your wife.:))
    :
    :

[HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• leeosleeos Posts: 1,212Member
    Bavaria is in the UK too. Really cheap and not strong. Heineken is ok though!!

greetz from Eindhoven.

by the way, on my fligh here I was really scared. there was a guy dressed in taliban clothes sat next to me.. and he kept messing with his bag. he was ok though. i am still here.

enjoy your week at work. hahah

leeos

: I think Bavaria sucks. Never would have though that shit to be exported to the US to be drank by a native russian immigrant. How could that be?
    :
    : : : [b][red]This message was edited by DarQ at 2002-10-21 12:55:26[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : Oh lion, don't cry.:)) Be happy and go outside to listen to some birds and drink some dutch heineken beer.
    : :
    : : [blue] That's a good idea!!!. I just forgot that I had another dutch beer Bavaria in my refrigerator!!![/blue]
    : : Or, as me and some of my funny colleages would say, have a splendid evening with your wife.:))
    :
    : [HR]
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

Dressed in Osama Mode? yuk, we have those uglies around here as well. Did he stink as much as they do here?

Eindhoven... Well, take the Dutch Map and try and locate Burgum in Frysln!

: Bavaria is in the UK too. Really cheap and not strong. Heineken is ok though!!
    :
    : greetz from Eindhoven.
    :
    : by the way, on my fligh here I was really scared. there was a guy dressed in taliban clothes sat next to me.. and he kept messing with his bag. he was ok though. i am still here.
    :
    : enjoy your week at work. hahah
    :
    : leeos
    :
    :
    :
    : : I think Bavaria sucks. Never would have though that shit to be exported to the US to be drank by a native russian immigrant. How could that be?
    : : : : [b][red]This message was edited by DarQ at 2002-10-21 12:55:26[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : : Oh lion, don't cry.:)) Be happy and go outside to listen to some birds and drink some dutch heineken beer.
    : : :
    : : : [blue] That's a good idea!!!. I just forgot that I had another dutch beer Bavaria in my refrigerator!!![/blue]
    : : : Or, as me and some of my funny colleages would say, have a splendid evening with your wife.:))
    : : [HR]
    : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : [HR]
    : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

: I think Bavaria sucks. Never would have though that shit to be exported to the US to be drank by a native russian immigrant. How could that be?
    :
    To be drunk drinking beer??? Never worked for me. Need something stronger. Honestly speaking, I do not like to be drunk and my favorite alcohol beverage is good dry red wine, preferably Italian or Chilean
    Yes, i need to drink too much beer to become drunk. I hate to go out and take a leak every 10 minutes. So give me something stronger as well. Prefer, 35%+
    : : I think Bavaria sucks. Never would have though that shit to be exported to the US to be drank by a native russian immigrant. How could that be?
    : To be drunk drinking beer??? Never worked for me. Need something stronger. Honestly speaking, I do not like to be drunk and my favorite alcohol beverage is good dry red wine, preferably Italian or Chilean
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

How are your balls doing today????

Heheh

The eyeballs!!!??

: Yes, i need to drink too much beer to become drunk. I hate to go out and take a leak every 10 minutes. So give me something stronger as well. Prefer, 35%+
    : : : I think Bavaria sucks. Never would have though that shit to be exported to the US to be drank by a native russian immigrant. How could that be?
    : : To be drunk drinking beer??? Never worked for me. Need something stronger. Honestly speaking, I do not like to be drunk and my favorite alcohol beverage is good dry red wine, preferably Italian or Chilean
    :
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

: How are your balls doing today????
    :
    : Heheh
    :
    :
    : The eyeballs!!!??
    :
    All my balls!!! are doing OK, as usual, today including eyeballs. Well, last ones need light glasses but it's fine.
    nice to hear your set of balls is doing fine

: : How are your balls doing today????
    : : Heheh
    : : The eyeballs!!!??
    : All my balls!!! are doing OK, as usual, today including eyeballs. Well, last ones need light glasses but it's fine.
    :

[HR]
    [HR]