Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Tabbed Panes with Sun One - Help

crvosscrvoss Member Posts: 49
I'm a newbie to Java so need lots of help. I'm trying to add a Tabbed pane to a dialog. First I added a border layout then added a blank panel to the center portion. I then added a tabbed pane to the panel. Then I added a panel to the tabbed pane and got a tab with the label "tab1". This is good but now I don't know how to create more tabs. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• crvosscrvoss Member Posts: 49
    : I'm a newbie to Java so need lots of help. I'm trying to add a Tabbed pane to a dialog. First I added a border layout then added a blank panel to the center portion. I then added a tabbed pane to the panel. Then I added a panel to the tabbed pane and got a tab with the label "tab1". This is good but now I don't know how to create more tabs. Can anyone help me?
    :
    Just had to add another panel to the tab to get another tab (don't know why I couldn't figure that out before).
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

_ \ http://forcoder.org \ free video tutorials and ebooks about \ Visual Basic Perl R Delphi MATLAB Visual Basic .NET Python C# Assembly PHP JavaScript Java PL/SQL Go Ruby Scratch C Objective-C C++ Swift Hack SAS Erlang Clojure D Lua FoxPro Awk Apex Logo Fortran ML Prolog Kotlin Ada Alice LabVIEW F# Dart Julia Scala Scheme VBScript ABAP Crystal Bash COBOL Rust Transact-SQL Lisp \ _______