Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

TIBEvents

I'm trying to create a thread that performs some actions based upon events that are sent from a database. I have the events registered on the database. I added the TIBEvents component on my datamodule and i have tried setting the autoregister and the registered properties to both true and false but i get errors either way. If they are set to true then i get an EIBDatabase error "Database name is missing" when i set them to false and i explicitly call the register funciton then i get an EReadError "Invalid Property value" Any suggestions?

Jeff

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : I'm trying to create a thread that performs some actions based upon events that are sent from a database. I have the events registered on the database. I added the TIBEvents component on my datamodule and i have tried setting the autoregister and the registered properties to both true and false but i get errors either way. If they are set to true then i get an EIBDatabase error "Database name is missing" when i set them to false and i explicitly call the register funciton then i get an EReadError "Invalid Property value" Any suggestions?
    :
    : Jeff
    :
    Have you set a value to the Database property? And does that Database have a valid DataBaseName property value?
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

/ http://forcoder.org / free video tutorials and ebooks about | Swift PHP Assembly Delphi C# C++ Objective-C PL/SQL C R JavaScript Scratch Visual Basic MATLAB Ruby Go Python Visual Basic .NET Java Perl Transact-SQL Scheme D SAS Ada Fortran Crystal Rust LabVIEW FoxPro Julia COBOL Prolog Dart Hack Logo Apex Bash ABAP Awk Lisp Alice F# VBScript Scala Kotlin Lua Erlang ML Clojure | ___________