Database connection with Data Adapter Configuration Wizard - HELP

I am having a problem on a project that I am working on.
I am using C# to connect to a Access database that is running through MSDE.

I can set up a sqlDataApadter with no problem. It allows me to access the data. BUT the update command will not work. Here is the problem...
[code]http://students.cs.ua.edu/mdean/error.jpg[/code]
Follow the link to see a screenshot of my error.

Why can this not generate the Update command? I cannot find anything I am doing wrong. It is very critical that this work for my project.

PLEASE HELP - and thanks in advance for your help!

Later,
Matt

Comments

• You need to set primary keys on your database tables... otherwise the Update and Delete statements cannot do their job... At least using VS.NET (I assume so, because I have had the exact same error message before!)...

pheyze
  • : You need to set primary keys on your database tables... otherwise the Update and Delete statements cannot do their job... At least using VS.NET (I assume so, because I have had the exact same error message before!)...
    :
    : pheyze
    :
    That is my problem... I have primary keys set on the database, and it still doesn't work. I think it has something to do with MSDE, when it imports that data, it doesn't seem to identify the primary key.

Matt