Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

beginner need help!!

tahataha Member Posts: 1
I can't compile codes made by borland in my prog it says that:
runtime error 200 division by zero impossible!! but when I check my source I don't find any problem can you help me!

Comments

• ManningManning Member Posts: 1,621
    : I can't compile codes made by borland in my prog it says that:
    : runtime error 200 division by zero impossible!! but when I check my source I don't find any problem can you help me!
    :

It's nothing to do with your code. Search on google for RTE200 CRT Patch and you should find many pages with information on how you can patch your CRT unit.
  • viv.viv. Member Posts: 72
    : I can't compile codes made by borland in my prog it says that:
    : runtime error 200 division by zero impossible!! but when I check my source I don't find any problem can you help me!
    :
    send the code plz!
    all it means is that your program instructs the comp to divide some number by 0 , which is undefined.

• ManningManning Member Posts: 1,621
    : : I can't compile codes made by borland in my prog it says that:
    : : runtime error 200 division by zero impossible!! but when I check my source I don't find any problem can you help me!
    : :
    : send the code plz!
    : all it means is that your program instructs the comp to divide some number by 0 , which is undefined.

There is a 99.9999% chance its due to a known problem with Borland's Pascal compilers. In other words, it is most likely not the fault of his/her code, so that wont help much.
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

________ { http://forcoder.org } free ebooks and video tutorials about ( Objective-C Delphi PL/SQL Scratch Visual Basic .NET C# JavaScript Visual Basic Go Assembly C++ Python C MATLAB R Java PHP Perl Swift Ruby Logo Julia Apex Crystal Scheme Lua VBScript D Rust Prolog Lisp ABAP F# Fortran Bash Ada Dart ML Awk Hack SAS Clojure Kotlin FoxPro LabVIEW Transact-SQL COBOL Alice Erlang Scala ) _