Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to play/read/change an AVI file in java?

hrabiatchrabiatc Member Posts: 5
Is it possible to play/read/change AVI file (simplest-no compression) using standard libraries(&classes)? Which libraries? Any other libs? How to get it?
Any good tutorials, articles?
Thank's for any help.

Comments

• QueezyTheGreatQueezyTheGreat Member Posts: 70
    : Is it possible to play/read/change AVI file (simplest-no compression) using standard libraries(&classes)? Which libraries? Any other libs? How to get it?
    : Any good tutorials, articles?
    : Thank's for any help.

Yes there is a API, the JMF(Java Media Framework). I don`t know
    anything about it, I just found it on google. Here`s one link to a
    tutorial from JavaWorld : http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-04-2001/jw-0406-jmf1.html. You can search for more tutorials on
    google if you want to know more about it. Google is the best invetion
    in the 21 century, you can find almost anything and I mean it.
    Also try using google first and then when you can`t find anything come
    here, this makes you less dependent of others, letting you solve
    your own problems by yourself. Well that`s how I do it. Hope that helps.:-)

-------==[QTZ]==------
    -==[QueezyTheGreat]==-

• hrabiatchrabiatc Member Posts: 5
    Thanks QueezyTheGreat for help. JavaMediaFramework was a really good point to start searching about playing/(etc.)AVI in Java!
    Bye :)

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_______ || http://forcoder.org || free ebooks and video tutorials about [ Objective-C, PL/SQL, Assembly, Python, C++, R, Delphi, Visual Basic .NET, Swift, C, Ruby, Perl, MATLAB, Go, PHP, Scratch, JavaScript, Visual Basic, C#, Java Alice, Scala, Clojure, Prolog, Apex, Dart, Rust, Ada, Fortran, Scheme, ABAP, COBOL, LabVIEW, FoxPro, Erlang, F#, Lua, Crystal, Hack, SAS, Julia, Transact-SQL, Awk, Bash, D, Logo, ML, Lisp, Kotlin, VBScript ] ________