Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

?Cacheless Download?

zambuka42zambuka42 Member Posts: 3
Hi, I have a program which basically downloads pilot weather updates which are posted in the form of large downloadable text-files. The text files are updated every few minutes. The problem i am having is that when it downloads (using downloadurltofile) for the first time, it is only 1/5th the size it will be in about 15 minutes. But i can't have my program try to repeatedly download it because it will just always use the first cached version instead of obtaining the newer update. Do you know how i can do this? Thanks you. -Brian

Comments

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

___ < http://forcoder.org /> free video tutorials and ebooks about / Objective-C Perl C# R C Go Swift Visual Basic .NET MATLAB PL/SQL PHP Assembly C++ Java JavaScript Scratch Visual Basic Ruby Delphi Python Julia SAS Apex Scala VBScript COBOL Scheme Kotlin LabVIEW Bash F# Prolog Hack Crystal Transact-SQL Erlang Rust Logo D ML ABAP Fortran Lua Lisp Alice FoxPro Dart Awk Clojure Ada / ______________