Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Icon in upper left corner of form?

How do I get an icon to appear in the upper left hand corner of a form? Is it simply creating a picture box, inserting a bitmap, and fixing the position of the box in the form's upper left corner?

Comments

• : How do I get an icon to appear in the upper left hand corner of a form? Is it simply creating a picture box, inserting a bitmap, and fixing the position of the box in the form's upper left corner?

When I create an .exe, will the icon I choose for startup be the default icon for the upper left hand corner of the form?

• To set the icon, change the form's icon property.

The icon you select when compiling is the icon used for display in Explorer.

• : To set the icon, change the form's icon property.

: The icon you select when compiling is the icon used for display in Explorer.

Change your form's icon property

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

_____ < http://forcoder.org /> free ebooks and video tutorials about \ Python C# MATLAB JavaScript PHP Assembly PL/SQL Ruby Scratch Java Objective-C Perl R Visual Basic .NET C++ C Visual Basic Go Delphi Swift ABAP Lisp SAS Lua Crystal Fortran Alice Dart F# ML Logo FoxPro Erlang Kotlin VBScript Bash Hack D Ada Rust Awk Clojure LabVIEW Scala Scheme Prolog Apex COBOL Transact-SQL Julia \ ___