Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

It's Friday afternoon, finaly

lionblionb Posts: 1,685Member
Any plans for weekend? I believe DarQ is going to do something unusual like flying or something like that, leeos going to visit DarQ's country but not DarQ. I am going to move around house and may be paint/draw some picture. It'll depend on my mood and weather. How about other members of that funny board? By the way, this board is not that popular and I am wondering why? There are just 8 of us. Probably for some of us weekend alredy started when I am writting this message. Any way, have a good weekend everybody!

Comments

• DarQDarQ Posts: 1,625Member
    Isn't it just perfect that there are just bout 8 persons using this board? I think it's great! There are only friends here and no morons at all!!

Anyway, ofcourse i am going to do unusual things in the weekend but i am not sure what to do yet.

Greetz

: Any plans for weekend? I believe DarQ is going to do something unusual like flying or something like that, leeos going to visit DarQ's country but not DarQ. I am going to move around house and may be paint/draw some picture. It'll depend on my mood and weather. How about other members of that funny board? By the way, this board is not that popular and I am wondering why? There are just 8 of us. Probably for some of us weekend alredy started when I am writting this message. Any way, have a good weekend everybody!
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    especially for in your kitchen.
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• lionblionb Posts: 1,685Member
    : Isn't it just perfect that there are just bout 8 persons using this board? I think it's great! There are only friends here and no morons at all!!
    :
    : Anyway, ofcourse i am going to do unusual things in the weekend but i am not sure what to do yet.
    :
    : Greetz
    :

So, what did you do?
    I don't really remember what stoopid things i did this weekend. How about you?

I do know that my home internet connection has a failure. The DSL modem fails sometimes and needs to be reset. I did not program this weekend but played a nice game.

: : Isn't it just perfect that there are just bout 8 persons using this board? I think it's great! There are only friends here and no morons at all!!
    : :
    : : Anyway, ofcourse i am going to do unusual things in the weekend but i am not sure what to do yet.
    : : Greetz
    :
    : So, what did you do?
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

[b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 5:40:0[/red][/b][hr]
    : I don't really remember what stoopid things i did this weekend. How about you?
    :
    : I do know that my home internet connection has a failure. The DSL modem fails sometimes and needs to be reset. I did not program this weekend but played a nice game.
    :
    I did not do that much, mostly move around house, tryied to create picture using computer, stuff like that but I do remember that I did not do any stoopid thing. I hope, at least.

Ha,

My day is almost finished here!!!

And tommorow again... That's stooopid...

But hey, my essay is almost finished!!

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 5:40:0[/red][/b][hr]
    : : I don't really remember what stoopid things i did this weekend. How about you?
    : : I do know that my home internet connection has a failure. The DSL modem fails sometimes and needs to be reset. I did not program this weekend but played a nice game.
    : I did not do that much, mostly move around house, tryied to create picture using computer, stuff like that but I do remember that I did not do any stoopid thing. I hope, at least.
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

: Ha,
    :
    : My day is almost finished here!!!
    :
    : And tommorow again... That's stooopid...
    :
    : But hey, my essay is almost finished!!
    :
    You sent this message, when here was 7:21 AM and I was on way to work. Now it's 10:30 AM in the East Coast and my work day is just in the middle. So ... Have a goood afternoon/evening/night!!!
  • infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : Ha,
    :
    : My day is almost finished here!!!
    :
    : And tommorow again... That's stooopid...
    :
    : But hey, my essay is almost finished!!

My day is just getting started here. 07:45 AM. Were GMT - 7 here.
    afternoon like i said

: : Ha,
    : : My day is almost finished here!!!
    : : And tommorow again... That's stooopid...
    : : But hey, my essay is almost finished!!
    : You sent this message, when here was 7:21 AM and I was on way to work. Now it's 10:30 AM in the East Coast and my work day is just in the middle. So ... Have a goood afternoon/evening/night!!!
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

I am almost going home... First some smoking!!

: : Ha,
    : : My day is almost finished here!!!
    : : And tommorow again... That's stooopid...
    : : But hey, my essay is almost finished!!
    :
    : My day is just getting started here. 07:45 AM. Were GMT - 7 here.
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

: My day is just getting started here. 07:45 AM. Were GMT - 7 here.
    :
    Good morning!