It's Friday afternoon, finaly - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

It's Friday afternoon, finaly

lionblionb Posts: 1,688Member ✭✭
Any plans for weekend? I believe DarQ is going to do something unusual like flying or something like that, leeos going to visit DarQ's country but not DarQ. I am going to move around house and may be paint/draw some picture. It'll depend on my mood and weather. How about other members of that funny board? By the way, this board is not that popular and I am wondering why? There are just 8 of us. Probably for some of us weekend alredy started when I am writting this message. Any way, have a good weekend everybody!

Comments

• DarQDarQ Posts: 1,625Member
    Isn't it just perfect that there are just bout 8 persons using this board? I think it's great! There are only friends here and no morons at all!!

Anyway, ofcourse i am going to do unusual things in the weekend but i am not sure what to do yet.

Greetz

: Any plans for weekend? I believe DarQ is going to do something unusual like flying or something like that, leeos going to visit DarQ's country but not DarQ. I am going to move around house and may be paint/draw some picture. It'll depend on my mood and weather. How about other members of that funny board? By the way, this board is not that popular and I am wondering why? There are just 8 of us. Probably for some of us weekend alredy started when I am writting this message. Any way, have a good weekend everybody!
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    especially for in your kitchen.
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• lionblionb Posts: 1,688Member ✭✭
    : Isn't it just perfect that there are just bout 8 persons using this board? I think it's great! There are only friends here and no morons at all!!
    :
    : Anyway, ofcourse i am going to do unusual things in the weekend but i am not sure what to do yet.
    :
    : Greetz
    :

So, what did you do?
    I don't really remember what stoopid things i did this weekend. How about you?

I do know that my home internet connection has a failure. The DSL modem fails sometimes and needs to be reset. I did not program this weekend but played a nice game.

: : Isn't it just perfect that there are just bout 8 persons using this board? I think it's great! There are only friends here and no morons at all!!
    : :
    : : Anyway, ofcourse i am going to do unusual things in the weekend but i am not sure what to do yet.
    : : Greetz
    :
    : So, what did you do?
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

[b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 5:40:0[/red][/b][hr]
    : I don't really remember what stoopid things i did this weekend. How about you?
    :
    : I do know that my home internet connection has a failure. The DSL modem fails sometimes and needs to be reset. I did not program this weekend but played a nice game.
    :
    I did not do that much, mostly move around house, tryied to create picture using computer, stuff like that but I do remember that I did not do any stoopid thing. I hope, at least.

Ha,

My day is almost finished here!!!

And tommorow again... That's stooopid...

But hey, my essay is almost finished!!

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-21 5:40:0[/red][/b][hr]
    : : I don't really remember what stoopid things i did this weekend. How about you?
    : : I do know that my home internet connection has a failure. The DSL modem fails sometimes and needs to be reset. I did not program this weekend but played a nice game.
    : I did not do that much, mostly move around house, tryied to create picture using computer, stuff like that but I do remember that I did not do any stoopid thing. I hope, at least.
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

: Ha,
    :
    : My day is almost finished here!!!
    :
    : And tommorow again... That's stooopid...
    :
    : But hey, my essay is almost finished!!
    :
    You sent this message, when here was 7:21 AM and I was on way to work. Now it's 10:30 AM in the East Coast and my work day is just in the middle. So ... Have a goood afternoon/evening/night!!!
  • infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : Ha,
    :
    : My day is almost finished here!!!
    :
    : And tommorow again... That's stooopid...
    :
    : But hey, my essay is almost finished!!

My day is just getting started here. 07:45 AM. Were GMT - 7 here.
    afternoon like i said

: : Ha,
    : : My day is almost finished here!!!
    : : And tommorow again... That's stooopid...
    : : But hey, my essay is almost finished!!
    : You sent this message, when here was 7:21 AM and I was on way to work. Now it's 10:30 AM in the East Coast and my work day is just in the middle. So ... Have a goood afternoon/evening/night!!!
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

I am almost going home... First some smoking!!

: : Ha,
    : : My day is almost finished here!!!
    : : And tommorow again... That's stooopid...
    : : But hey, my essay is almost finished!!
    :
    : My day is just getting started here. 07:45 AM. Were GMT - 7 here.
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

: My day is just getting started here. 07:45 AM. Were GMT - 7 here.
    :
    Good morning!