Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

please help me

rrrrr12345rrrrr12345 Member Posts: 56
Hi, please help!

I have connected two window 2000 pcs. I have been able to share the printer but I don't know how to access the remote computer's file and do a file transfer. All I can see in the remote computer in "computer near me" is the printer file but nothing else.

Roger

Comments

• Paul_WPaul_W Member Posts: 3
    : Hi, please help!
    :
    : I have connected two window 2000 pcs. I have been able to share the printer but I don't know how to access the remote computer's file and do a file transfer. All I can see in the remote computer in "computer near me" is the printer file but nothing else.
    :
    : Roger
    :

Check you've got the hard disk shared. Dunno if that's stating the obvoius or not. TO share HDD right click on it go to properties then sharing.
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

____ || http://forcoder.org || free video tutorials and ebooks about { Go Java Visual Basic .NET Perl Ruby Objective-C PL/SQL Python Scratch Swift Assembly R PHP C++ JavaScript Visual Basic C# MATLAB C Delphi FoxPro Julia Logo ML Ada Scheme Kotlin Fortran D LabVIEW Prolog Scala Hack Awk Crystal Dart Alice Clojure Erlang F# Transact-SQL Lua Lisp COBOL SAS Apex Bash ABAP VBScript Rust } _____