Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

SORT a Dbgrid Dynamically

[b][red]This message was edited by Halim1973 at 2002-10-17 14:31:2[/red][/b][hr]
how to catch the fieldname of a column in DBgrid components. I want to use it to sort the DBgrid by the onclick event on the fieldname of the Dbgrid title?
Thanks.

Comments

• TiefTief Member Posts: 179
    : [b][red]This message was edited by Halim1973 at 2002-10-17 14:31:2[/red][/b][hr]
    : how to catch the fieldname of a column in DBgrid components. I want to use it to sort the DBgrid by the onclick event on the fieldname of the Dbgrid title?
    : Thanks.
    :
    :
    :

Use the OnTitleClickEvent

then sort the table using the Column passed in the OnTitleClickEvent to get the FieldName. Then Sort the Table using that FieldName
  • Halim1973Halim1973 Member Posts: 31
    It works perfectly!
    Thanks..

: : [b][red]This message was edited by Halim1973 at 2002-10-17 14:31:2[/red][/b][hr]
    : : how to catch the fieldname of a column in DBgrid components. I want to use it to sort the DBgrid by the onclick event on the fieldname of the Dbgrid title?
    : : Thanks.
    : :
    :
    : Use the OnTitleClickEvent
    :
    : then sort the table using the Column passed in the OnTitleClickEvent to get the FieldName. Then Sort the Table using that FieldName
    :

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

____ \ http://forcoder.org \ free video tutorials and ebooks about [ MATLAB Ruby Objective-C Visual Basic .NET C++ Java Swift JavaScript Assembly PL/SQL Perl Visual Basic Python Delphi C# Go R C PHP Scratch Julia Logo ABAP Scala Lua FoxPro SAS Dart LabVIEW Transact-SQL Apex Rust Crystal Prolog Clojure Ada Erlang Fortran Lisp D Scheme Alice Awk Kotlin F# COBOL Hack VBScript ML Bash ] _________