Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Look for newsgroups help me on Pictures and Images Manipulation

JamesTJamesT Member Posts: 16
Hi: Everybody

Not sure whether I am on right message board or not.

I have a project needs to manipulate some pictures, images, like how to make water-mark picture, how to get irregular parts from a picture, how to impove the picture's resoultions...

Can any body tell me any web sit(or newsgroup,message board) providing those helps.

Thank you for your time.

James

Comments

• Josh CodeJosh Code Member Posts: 675
    : Hi: Everybody
    :
    : Not sure whether I am on right message board or not.
    :
    : I have a project needs to manipulate some pictures, images, like how to make water-mark picture, how to get irregular parts from a picture, how to impove the picture's resoultions...
    :
    : Can any body tell me any web sit(or newsgroup,message board) providing those helps.
    :
    : Thank you for your time.
    :
    : James
    :

What programming language are you using?

Some of those things might be quite complex to program. The irregular parts of an image can be done using a transparent graphic. You can stretch an image to higher resolution. The water mark effect probably requires blitting which is a little complicated.
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_ / http://forcoder.org / free ebooks and video tutorials about \ Python PHP Assembly Delphi C# Visual Basic Java C Go PL/SQL Scratch JavaScript Objective-C Ruby Visual Basic .NET R Perl MATLAB C++ Swift Clojure Scala Hack Lua F# D Bash Rust Apex Ada Crystal Prolog ML Fortran Alice Logo Lisp VBScript Kotlin Transact-SQL SAS Scheme Dart Julia LabVIEW FoxPro ABAP COBOL Erlang Awk \ ______________