Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

so you like tv infidel

leeosleeos Member Posts: 1,212

whats your fave film... and also fave quote from a film?!!

my fave quote at the moment is from Ghostbusters. Bill Murray.

"Back off man!!... Im a scientist"

darq, and lionb answer too.

Comments

• lionblionb Member Posts: 1,688 ✭✭
    [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-17 14:17:15[/red][/b][hr]
    :
    :
    : whats your fave film... and also fave quote from a film?!!
    :
    : my fave quote at the moment is from Ghostbusters. Bill Murray.
    :
    : "Back off man!!... Im a scientist"
    :
    : darq, and lionb answer too.
    :
    I am not big fun of the movie/film/cinema but I like real good comedy like "Sienfield", "Everybody loves Raymond" or british "As Time Goes by". My favorites chanels are Discovery, History, CNN-news and sometimes Sport (mostly Stanley Cup Playoff).

• infidelinfidel Member Posts: 2,900

That's tough too, my taste in film is about as diverse as that of music. I think my pick for all-time best film is Amadeus. Not sure about quotes.
  • paulj59paulj59 Member Posts: 420
    :
    :
    :
    : my fave quote at the moment is from Ghostbusters. Bill Murray.
    :
    : "Back off man!!... Im a scientist"
    :
    : darq, and lionb answer too.
    :
    The Matrix
  • DarQDarQ Member Posts: 1,625
    Hmm, i recently took a look at lord of the rings DVD in our home-cinema soundsystem!! and that rules.

There are numerous movies i like. Some are very old such as once upon a time in the west with Plint Eastforest!

i hate american was movies, bleeh, they're always sooo herioc! I'd love to shit on those movies.

I alse like some heavy dutch movies.

: :
    : : whats your fave film... and also fave quote from a film?!!
    : : my fave quote at the moment is from Ghostbusters. Bill Murray.
    : : "Back off man!!... Im a scientist"
    : : darq, and lionb answer too.
    : The Matrix
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    especially for in your kitchen.
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• lionblionb Member Posts: 1,688 ✭✭
    : I alse like some heavy dutch movies.

I've never seen Dutch movies but I think that European movies much better than American ones. Nit all of them but most of them. Especially Italian, British and French. There is a problem in the USA to find movie theater where you can watch European movie in the USA. There is just one place like that in area where I live. And movies as a rule are not the best and certainly not newest. Besides you do not have that much choise.
  • leeosleeos Member Posts: 1,212
    : : I alse like some heavy dutch movies.
    :
    : I've never seen Dutch movies but I think that European movies much better than American ones. Nit all of them but most of them. Especially Italian, British and French. There is a problem in the USA to find movie theater where you can watch European movie in the USA. There is just one place like that in area where I live. And movies as a rule are not the best and certainly not newest. Besides you do not have that much choise.

True, its good to watch films from different places. Some of the stuff that comes out of hollywood is really poor. i.e. 'the perfect storm' more like 'the perfect way to waste money on cinema tickets'

Theres a film I remember from years ago. Its a british film called 'Dutch Girls' ( no offense DarQ )

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0089062

you should watch it... quite amusing.

• DarQDarQ Member Posts: 1,625
    dutch girls?

so they discover more than just tulips and windmills. I think they found the chicks and, like most tourists, a coffeeshop. Hehe

: : : I alse like some heavy dutch movies.
    : : I've never seen Dutch movies but I think that European movies much better than American ones. Nit all of them but most of them. Especially Italian, British and French. There is a problem in the USA to find movie theater where you can watch European movie in the USA. There is just one place like that in area where I live. And movies as a rule are not the best and certainly not newest. Besides you do not have that much choise.
    :
    : True, its good to watch films from different places. Some of the stuff that comes out of hollywood is really poor. i.e. 'the perfect storm' more like 'the perfect way to waste money on cinema tickets'
    :
    : Theres a film I remember from years ago. Its a british film called 'Dutch Girls' ( no offense DarQ )
    :
    : http://us.imdb.com/Title?0089062
    :
    : you should watch it... quite amusing.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan