Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

infidel...

leeosleeos Member Posts: 1,212
please knit me a scarf.. its getting cold over here. ;-)

no seriously. have you attempted to make any clothes before?

Comments

• DarQDarQ Member Posts: 1,625
    How about that name? I think it suits you very well. Haha! I think you'll get a hard time when making clothes for the entire familly. Especially when your daughter reaches her puperty and complains to mom that daddy must buy Levi pants and some other hot brand stuff.

: please knit me a scarf.. its getting cold over here. ;-)
    :
    : no seriously. have you attempted to make any clothes before?
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    especially for in your kitchen.
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• leeosleeos Member Posts: 1,212
    Geeze. I was aksing a serious question. On the crusoe thing. I was more thinking 'little house on the praire'.

Im not mocking you infidel. By the way you mentioned satelite internet connection. Thats available now.. but its too expensive to justify the subscription cost.

Anyway DarQ. He said making clothes for himself.. the family was never mentioned.

: How about that name? I think it suits you very well. Haha! I think you'll get a hard time when making clothes for the entire familly. Especially when your daughter reaches her puperty and complains to mom that daddy must buy Levi pants and some other hot brand stuff.
    :
    : : please knit me a scarf.. its getting cold over here. ;-)
    : :
    : : no seriously. have you attempted to make any clothes before?
    :

:

yes i know leeos but let me be. I am stressed out and need to smoke some ...

No offence to anyone ofcourse :-)

: Geeze. I was aksing a serious question. On the crusoe thing. I was more thinking 'little house on the praire'.
    :
    : Im not mocking you infidel. By the way you mentioned satelite internet connection. Thats available now.. but its too expensive to justify the subscription cost.
    :
    : Anyway DarQ. He said making clothes for himself.. the family was never mentioned.
    :
    :
    : : How about that name? I think it suits you very well. Haha! I think you'll get a hard time when making clothes for the entire familly. Especially when your daughter reaches her puperty and complains to mom that daddy must buy Levi pants and some other hot brand stuff.
    : : : please knit me a scarf.. its getting cold over here. ;-)
    : : :
    : : : no seriously. have you attempted to make any clothes before?
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• leeosleeos Member Posts: 1,212
    I know. actually i just popped out ot get some stamps... i was walking down the street sniggering about the crusoe thing. Id forgotted all about that old tale.

: yes i know leeos but let me be. I am stressed out and need to smoke some ...
    :
    : No offence to anyone ofcourse :-)
    :
    : : Geeze. I was aksing a serious question. On the crusoe thing. I was more thinking 'little house on the praire'.
    : : Im not mocking you infidel. By the way you mentioned satelite internet connection. Thats available now.. but its too expensive to justify the subscription cost.
    : : Anyway DarQ. He said making clothes for himself.. the family was never mentioned.
    : : : How about that name? I think it suits you very well. Haha! I think you'll get a hard time when making clothes for the entire familly. Especially when your daughter reaches her puperty and complains to mom that daddy must buy Levi pants and some other hot brand stuff.
    : : : : please knit me a scarf.. its getting cold over here. ;-)
    : : : :
    : : : : no seriously. have you attempted to make any clothes before?
    :
    : [HR]
    : [GREEN]
    : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : especially for in your kitchen.
    : [/GREEN]
    : [PURPLE]
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : [/PURPLE]
    :
    :

Hmm, i hate popping out to get some stamps.

: I know. actually i just popped out ot get some stamps... i was walking down the street sniggering about the crusoe thing. Id forgotted all about that old tale.
    :
    :
    :
    : : yes i know leeos but let me be. I am stressed out and need to smoke some ...
    : : No offence to anyone ofcourse :-)
    : : : Geeze. I was aksing a serious question. On the crusoe thing. I was more thinking 'little house on the praire'.
    : : : Im not mocking you infidel. By the way you mentioned satelite internet connection. Thats available now.. but its too expensive to justify the subscription cost.
    : : : Anyway DarQ. He said making clothes for himself.. the family was never mentioned.
    : : : : How about that name? I think it suits you very well. Haha! I think you'll get a hard time when making clothes for the entire familly. Especially when your daughter reaches her puperty and complains to mom that daddy must buy Levi pants and some other hot brand stuff.
    : : : : : please knit me a scarf.. its getting cold over here. ;-)
    : : : : :
    : : : : : no seriously. have you attempted to make any clothes before?
    : : : : :
    : : [HR]
    : : [GREEN]
    : : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : : especially for in your kitchen.
    : : [/GREEN]
    : : [PURPLE]
    : : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : : [/PURPLE]
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• ndapandulandapandula Member Posts: 65
    Well, I'm sure he can always write levi or soviet on a little cloth tag and put it on some pants he makes just for the daughter to keep up to date with fashion...haha Quite funny hey!

: How about that name? I think it suits you very well. Haha! I think you'll get a hard time when making clothes for the entire familly. Especially when your daughter reaches her puperty and complains to mom that daddy must buy Levi pants and some other hot brand stuff.
    :
    :
    : [GREEN]
    : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : especially for in your kitchen.
    : [/GREEN]
    : [PURPLE]
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : [/PURPLE]
    :
    :

Ofcourse it's quite funny, that's what this board is for.:-)

: Well, I'm sure he can always write levi or soviet on a little cloth tag and put it on some pants he makes just for the daughter to keep up to date with fashion...haha Quite funny hey!
    :
    :
    : : How about that name? I think it suits you very well. Haha! I think you'll get a hard time when making clothes for the entire familly. Especially when your daughter reaches her puperty and complains to mom that daddy must buy Levi pants and some other hot brand stuff.
    : : : please knit me a scarf.. its getting cold over here. ;-)
    : : : no seriously. have you attempted to make any clothes before?
    : : [GREEN]
    : : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : : especially for in your kitchen.
    : : [/GREEN]
    : : [PURPLE]
    : : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : : [/PURPLE]
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• infidelinfidel Member Posts: 2,900
    : please knit me a scarf.. its getting cold over here. ;-)
    :
    : no seriously. have you attempted to make any clothes before?

Not really, no. I hope to get a sewing machine for christmas from my parents. In the case of making my own clothes, it's more for the challenge and the experience and just the fun of doing it. It isn't really for economical reasons since starting a new hobby tends to be rather expensive as you make mistakes.

Little House on the Prairie is cool!

We'll cross the "teenage daughter" bridge when we come to it.

This is, after all, just my musings, not necessarily anything that will ever happen -- though I hope I can move in that direction at least.
    Hmm, it would be something remarkable indeed. Give it a go and you'll have my good luck!

:
    : Not really, no. I hope to get a sewing machine for christmas from my parents. In the case of making my own clothes, it's more for the challenge and the experience and just the fun of doing it. It isn't really for economical reasons since starting a new hobby tends to be rather expensive as you make mistakes.
    :
    : Little House on the Prairie is cool!
    :
    : We'll cross the "teenage daughter" bridge when we come to it.
    :
    : This is, after all, just my musings, not necessarily anything that will ever happen -- though I hope I can move in that direction at least.
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• staceystacey Member Posts: 72
    : I know. actually i just popped out ot get some stamps... i was walking down the street sniggering about the crusoe thing. Id forgotted all about that old tale.

Thats really odd... i popped out to get some stamps too this morning. what a conincidence... :)