Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Selection of records from dropdown list

Dear

I have created a dropdown box useing a access database recordset and the box is populated with the records. Not I have another dropdown box based on another recordset. The recordset of the second dropdown should change as the value of the first dropdown changes. and after selecting the both the dropdown it will create a new recordset and the results will display of the last recordset.
please help.
Bidyut

Comments

• alexzhenalexzhen Member Posts: 13
    : Dear
    :
    : I have created a dropdown box useing a access database recordset and the box is populated with the records. Not I have another dropdown box based on another recordset. The recordset of the second dropdown should change as the value of the first dropdown changes. and after selecting the both the dropdown it will create a new recordset and the results will display of the last recordset.
    : please help.
    : Bidyut
    :
    :

hi, try to use Request.Forms and condition to output dropdown box.
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

_______ / http://forcoder.org / free video tutorials and ebooks about | PL/SQL, Go, PHP, C, Scratch, Visual Basic .NET, Perl, Objective-C, C++, MATLAB, Assembly, Swift, Java, C#, Delphi, Python, JavaScript, R, Visual Basic, Ruby Kotlin, Scala, Hack, Lisp, Transact-SQL, Julia, SAS, Crystal, COBOL, Erlang, LabVIEW, F#, Rust, Alice, Lua, D, Scheme, Ada, Logo, Prolog, ABAP, Dart, VBScript, Fortran, ML, Apex, Bash, Clojure, FoxPro, Awk | _______