Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Developing ActiveX in C#?

rchustrchust Member Posts: 1
I want to know (as you can imagine I'm a newbie in c#) if there is an easy way to develope an Active X in C#.

In c++ you select a MFC ActiveX Control but I dont know if there is something similiar to C#

Thx..

Comments

• bugshoebugshoe Member Posts: 7
    : I want to know (as you can imagine I'm a newbie in c#) if there is an easy way to develope an Active X in C#.
    :
    : In c++ you select a MFC ActiveX Control but I dont know if there is something similiar to C#
    :
    : Thx..
    :

There is no support for creating COM style aaplications in the .NET environment. You can access old COM Components and Controls, but not create them.

The equilant of ActiveX controls are called Windows Control.
    --
    Patrik Lwendahl
    cshrp.net - "Elegant code by witty programmers"

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

_______ [ http://forcoder.org ] free ebooks and video tutorials about { C# MATLAB PL/SQL Visual Basic .NET JavaScript R Objective-C Scratch Perl PHP Python Visual Basic Delphi Ruby Assembly Go C++ C Java Swift Awk Logo Julia Scala Dart Alice Scheme Lua Kotlin Crystal LabVIEW F# Rust Apex Bash Lisp VBScript Transact-SQL Prolog Clojure ABAP FoxPro COBOL D Fortran ML SAS Hack Erlang Ada } ___________