Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

help with xp_sendmail

choco_guschoco_gus Member Posts: 9
Hi everybody!

I hope somebody can help me...

I've been using xp_sendmail inside a stored procedure which runs every morning as a job when the sql server agent starts, everything's goin' fine except that the e-mail I send with xp_sendmail remains in the outgoing messages tray and it never moves to the sent messages tray, every morning I have to go to the server and explicitly move messages from the outgoing messages tray to the sent messages tray...

Does anyone know why is this happening??? Could be posible that this is because of the type of the message??? (I read that u can define IPM or IPC messages and u define what kind of message u r sending as a parameter of xp_sendmail) or perhaps this is just something I have to configure in Microsoft Mail or Microsoft Outlook???

Any thank will be thanked...

Good bye

Comments

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

__ { http://forcoder.org } free ebooks and video tutorials about ( Perl Go Swift PHP Ruby Visual Basic .NET Objective-C Assembly PL/SQL MATLAB Java R Delphi C++ Scratch JavaScript Python C Visual Basic C# Julia Kotlin ABAP Bash COBOL Fortran Lisp F# D Apex Scheme Awk VBScript Alice Crystal Scala Erlang SAS LabVIEW Ada Lua Hack Transact-SQL Prolog Dart FoxPro Rust ML Clojure Logo ) _____