Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Word filter

DarQDarQ Member Posts: 1,625
Ah,

I think Tore should deactivate the word filter for this board so we can swear and say censored words all the time! I can't say f**uck, can i?

No, i can't. This is what i got in return for submitting some post that contains the uncensored version of f**uck:

Our AI messageboard script has read your post and has decided that it may contain banned topics. The purpose of this board is for serious discussion. If this warning has been triggered by accident, please edit your post to remove any possible banned topics (for example, swearing) and re-send. Otherwise, post your message somewhere else!

Isn't this just f*uck or what?
[HR]
[GREEN]
roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
especially for in your kitchen.
[/GREEN]
[HR]
[PURPLE]
http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
[/PURPLE]
[HR]

Comments

• leeosleeos Member Posts: 1,212
    : Ah,
    :
    : I think Tore should deactivate the word filter for this board so we can swear and say censored words all the time! I can't say f**uck, can i?
    :
    : No, i can't. This is what i got in return for submitting some post that contains the uncensored version of f**uck:
    :
    : Our AI messageboard script has read your post and has decided that it may contain banned topics. The purpose of this board is for serious discussion. If this warning has been triggered by accident, please edit your post to remove any possible banned topics (for example, swearing) and re-send. Otherwise, post your message somewhere else!

True. I was going to ask because the other day I wanted to describe an area as " dr*ug alley" but it was rejected.

Somtimes f**ck is not needed though. depeneds on the debate.

• DarQDarQ Member Posts: 1,625
    Ofcourse, but sometimes it is nice to use swear words to truly emphasize your feelings.

: : Ah,
    : :
    : : I think Tore should deactivate the word filter for this board so we can swear and say censored words all the time! I can't say f**uck, can i?
    : : No, i can't. This is what i got in return for submitting some post that contains the uncensored version of f**uck:
    : : Our AI messageboard script has read your post and has decided that it may contain banned topics. The purpose of this board is for serious discussion. If this warning has been triggered by accident, please edit your post to remove any possible banned topics (for example, swearing) and re-send. Otherwise, post your message somewhere else!
    :
    :
    : True. I was going to ask because the other day I wanted to describe an area as " dr*ug alley" but it was rejected.
    :
    : Somtimes f**ck is not needed though. depeneds on the debate.
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• ndapandulandapandula Member Posts: 65
    come on DarQ, English is a diverse language, there are more than enough
    "normal" words that you can use to make yourself clear enough.

: Ofcourse, but sometimes it is nice to use swear words to truly emphasize your feelings.
    :
    : : : Ah,
    : : :
    : : : I think Tore should deactivate the word filter for this board so we can swear and say censored words all the time! I can't say f**uck, can i?
    : : : No, i can't. This is what i got in return for submitting some post that contains the uncensored version of f**uck:
    : : : Our AI messageboard script has read your post and has decided that it may contain banned topics. The purpose of this board is for serious discussion. If this warning has been triggered by accident, please edit your post to remove any possible banned topics (for example, swearing) and re-send. Otherwise, post your message somewhere else!
    : : True. I was going to ask because the other day I wanted to describe an area as " dr*ug alley" but it was rejected.
    : : Somtimes f**ck is not needed though. depeneds on the debate.
    :
    : [HR]
    : [GREEN]
    : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : especially for in your kitchen.
    : [/GREEN]
    : [PURPLE]
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : [/PURPLE]
    :
    :

Ah, but i cannot deny my love for swearing.

: come on DarQ, English is a diverse language, there are more than enough
    : "normal" words that you can use to make yourself clear enough.
    :
    :
    : : Ofcourse, but sometimes it is nice to use swear words to truly emphasize your feelings.
    : : : : Ah,
    : : : :
    : : : : I think Tore should deactivate the word filter for this board so we can swear and say censored words all the time! I can't say f**uck, can i?
    : : : : No, i can't. This is what i got in return for submitting some post that contains the uncensored version of f**uck:
    : : : : Our AI messageboard script has read your post and has decided that it may contain banned topics. The purpose of this board is for serious discussion. If this warning has been triggered by accident, please edit your post to remove any possible banned topics (for example, swearing) and re-send. Otherwise, post your message somewhere else!
    : : : True. I was going to ask because the other day I wanted to describe an area as " dr*ug alley" but it was rejected.
    : : : Somtimes f**ck is not needed though. depeneds on the debate.
    : : [HR]
    : : [GREEN]
    : : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : : especially for in your kitchen.
    : : [/GREEN]
    : : [PURPLE]
    : : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : : [/PURPLE]
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• leeosleeos Member Posts: 1,212
    : Ah, but i cannot deny my love for swearing.
    :
    : : come on DarQ, English is a diverse language, there are more than enough
    "normal" words that you can use to make yourself clear enough.

Ok then riddle me this. I remeber when I was at School and someone swoare in class and everyone laughed. The teacher, instead of becomiing angry said. "You know, this morning I was going to my car when I saw the bin men coming to collect my rubbish. Upon picking up the bag.... the bag spilt and the contents fell on the road"

The teacher said to the guy the swore " What do you think his reaction was ?"

Kid: " Probably swore Sir" ( now feeling guilty )

Teacher: "I wil tell you exactly wha he said " --- " That f**cking f**cker's f**cking f**cked!!"

Is that how you want to end up Darq? Hahaha.

Ha, that is a common sentence for me. I use such only in text messaging only though. In the real world I love to say "kut!" which is a rude (censored) word for vagina.

: : Ah, but i cannot deny my love for swearing.
    : : : come on DarQ, English is a diverse language, there are more than enough
    : "normal" words that you can use to make yourself clear enough.
    :
    :
    : Ok then riddle me this. I remeber when I was at School and someone swoare in class and everyone laughed. The teacher, instead of becomiing angry said. "You know, this morning I was going to my car when I saw the bin men coming to collect my rubbish. Upon picking up the bag.... the bag spilt and the contents fell on the road"
    :
    : The teacher said to the guy the swore " What do you think his reaction was ?"
    :
    : Kid: " Probably swore Sir" ( now feeling guilty )
    :
    : Teacher: "I wil tell you exactly wha he said " --- " That f**cking f**cker's f**cking f**cked!!"
    :
    : Is that how you want to end up Darq? Hahaha.
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

__ // http://forcoder.org // free video tutorials and ebooks about || C++, MATLAB, R, PL/SQL, Assembly, Go, Visual Basic .NET, C#, PHP, Scratch, Objective-C, C, Swift, Java, Ruby, Python, Perl, JavaScript, Delphi, Visual Basic D, SAS, Rust, Awk, Scheme, Julia, Transact-SQL, VBScript, COBOL, LabVIEW, Kotlin, Crystal, Lisp, Scala, Logo, Prolog, Dart, F#, Bash, Apex, Fortran, Alice, Lua, ABAP, Clojure, ML, Ada, Erlang, Hack, FoxPro || ____________