Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Printing and/or printscreen

waynebwayneb Member Posts: 2
Hello! and how the heck are ya? Me, I am fantastic, anyway, i am very new to vb.net, i am used to VB6, java...anyway I am doing a project in vb.net. I have my form design down, now the code. I am stuck on making a (new, open, print, print preview, and exit) menu commands on my form. I successfully did my save & pagesetup commands. Yet, I am unable to get my form to print...evrything is good, I mean the print dialog comes up and my printer will then print a blank piece of paper. I am not sure how to code how to get the users data entered while running my program. Can ya please help? If so I would deeply appreciate it. By the way, what little I do know of vb.net, I love this language. Why I am using it to do a windows application, Don't ask...

Thanks again for any input, I appreciate it!
Best Regards,
Wayne

Comments

• wgreenwgreen Member Posts: 4
    I am also new to VB.NET and also trying to pront the active form/screen. If you would share the code you have with me I would also try to debug it and maby we could both end up with a screen print routine we could use. You have had more luck than I have thus far. Of course I come from a cobol background of 35 years and not BASIC.

Thanks Bill

: Hello! and how the heck are ya? Me, I am fantastic, anyway, i am very new to vb.net, i am used to VB6, java...anyway I am doing a project in vb.net. I have my form design down, now the code. I am stuck on making a (new, open, print, print preview, and exit) menu commands on my form. I successfully did my save & pagesetup commands. Yet, I am unable to get my form to print...evrything is good, I mean the print dialog comes up and my printer will then print a blank piece of paper. I am not sure how to code how to get the users data entered while running my program. Can ya please help? If so I would deeply appreciate it. By the way, what little I do know of vb.net, I love this language. Why I am using it to do a windows application, Don't ask...
    :
    : Thanks again for any input, I appreciate it!
    : Best Regards,
    : Wayne
    :
    :

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_________ [ http://forcoder.org ] free ebooks and video tutorials about ( C#, Delphi, C++, Python, Objective-C, PHP, Go, Visual Basic, R, PL/SQL, JavaScript, Perl, Scratch, C, Visual Basic .NET, Assembly, Swift, Java, MATLAB, Ruby Crystal, Clojure, Ada, Scala, D, FoxPro, Lua, VBScript, Apex, Awk, Julia, Lisp, Transact-SQL, Rust, Bash, Scheme, ABAP, Erlang, F#, SAS, Logo, ML, Dart, Kotlin, Prolog, Alice, LabVIEW, Hack, Fortran, COBOL ) ____________