Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

if you were granted 1 wishes... what would it be?

leeosleeos Member Posts: 1,212
brain is fried again after 2 hours of intense b/s.

Comments

• lionblionb Member Posts: 1,688 ✭✭
    : brain is fried again after 2 hours of intense b/s.
    :
    :
    :
    2 hours??? That's long enough. I usually switch between subjects after an hour.
  • DarQDarQ Member Posts: 1,625
    Wow! I continue my struggle with PHP for about 8 hours every day with a smoke as my only break.

Anyway, my wish to to gain even more wishes. if not i think i would wish for a boost of pure intelligence. I want even more of that.:)

: : brain is fried again after 2 hours of intense b/s.
    : :
    : 2 hours??? That's long enough. I usually switch between subjects after an hour.
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    especially for in your kitchen.
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• ndapandulandapandula Member Posts: 65
    my first wish will be to become rich, clever and white..I think whites have more privileges than us blacks.

: Wow! I continue my struggle with PHP for about 8 hours every day with a smoke as my only break.
    :
    : Anyway, my wish to to gain even more wishes. if not i think i would wish for a boost of pure intelligence. I want even more of that.:)
    :
    :
    : : : brain is fried again after 2 hours of intense b/s.
    : : :
    : : 2 hours??? That's long enough. I usually switch between subjects after an hour.
    :
    : [HR]
    : [GREEN]
    : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : especially for in your kitchen.
    : [/GREEN]
    : [PURPLE]
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : [/PURPLE]
    :
    :

Lala!! That is f**ucked up! Honestly I must say I have some racist feelings myself towards asylum seekers in my hometown. Altough most of the time my hatred is towards the middle-east people who screw everything! So it's not the blacks.

Yesterday evening some of those idiots screwed up the bus we were in! And in Leeuwarden we can see them going home with beds, telly's and fridges on Sunday!! How the hell can they obtain such things while all the shops are closed??

Nah, let's face it. I think blacks in Holland have decent possiblilities in their life but when they are asylum seekers that don't even bother to adapt to OUR culture and language then...

You should come here when you've got you papers and you'll get a job for sure.

: my first wish will be to become rich, clever and white..I think whites have more privileges than us blacks.
    :
    :
    :
    : : Wow! I continue my struggle with PHP for about 8 hours every day with a smoke as my only break.
    : : Anyway, my wish to to gain even more wishes. if not i think i would wish for a boost of pure intelligence. I want even more of that.:)
    : : : : brain is fried again after 2 hours of intense b/s.
    : : : :
    : : : 2 hours??? That's long enough. I usually switch between subjects after an hour.
    : : [HR]
    : : [GREEN]
    : : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : : especially for in your kitchen.
    : : [/GREEN]
    : : [PURPLE]
    : : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : : [/PURPLE]
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

• leeosleeos Member Posts: 1,212
    Thats 3 wishes. I think most aspire to be rich.

On the colour issue. I can't say... because I just take people as they come.

Check out whats happening to farmers in Zimbabwe. That Mogagbe's mob just kills anyone that gets in the way.. be it black or white.

Why not spend time trying to run a country than trying to buy MiG and Sucio planes... and what for? So he can fire missiles are farms?!! Really stupid.

my first wish will be to become rich, clever and white..I think whites have more privileges than us blacks.

: : Wow! I continue my struggle with PHP for about 8 hours every day with a smoke as my only break.
    : : Anyway, my wish to to gain even more wishes. if not i think i would wish for a boost of pure intelligence. I want even more of that.:)
    : : : : brain is fried again after 2 hours of intense b/s.
    : : : 2 hours??? That's long enough. I usually switch between subjects after an hour.
    :
    :

• leeosleeos Member Posts: 1,212
    : : brain is fried again after 2 hours of intense b/s.
    : 2 hours??? That's long enough. I usually switch between subjects after an hour.

no.. Im meant I had two hours of nonsense tasks to complete. Non programming realated. you are lucky to be able to do 100% programming.
    I am lucky?? I invite you do to some of my work here. PHP sucks and the source code is bad and undocumented by the first developer:(

: : : brain is fried again after 2 hours of intense b/s.
    : : 2 hours??? That's long enough. I usually switch between subjects after an hour.
    :
    :
    : no.. Im meant I had two hours of nonsense tasks to complete. Non programming realated. you are lucky to be able to do 100% programming.
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

Did n't really mean to be racist.....what I meant was the privileges of going to good high schools and all that ...when they go to university(college)they have a good background and find everything easy.....
    About the papers you are right we can all get a job when we get the degree but then the other one obtains it easily,while I have to struggle really hard because of my poor background and stuff.

: Lala!! That is f**ucked up! Honestly I must say I have some racist feelings myself towards asylum seekers in my hometown. Altough most of the time my hatred is towards the middle-east people who screw everything! So it's not the blacks.
    :
    : Yesterday evening some of those idiots screwed up the bus we were in! And in Leeuwarden we can see them going home with beds, telly's and fridges on Sunday!! How the hell can they obtain such things while all the shops are closed??
    :
    : Nah, let's face it. I think blacks in Holland have decent possiblilities in their life but when they are asylum seekers that don't even bother to adapt to OUR culture and language then...
    :
    : You should come here when you've got you papers and you'll get a job for sure.
    :
    : : my first wish will be to become rich, clever and white..I think whites have more privileges than us blacks.
    : : : Wow! I continue my struggle with PHP for about 8 hours every day with a smoke as my only break.
    : : : Anyway, my wish to to gain even more wishes. if not i think i would wish for a boost of pure intelligence. I want even more of that.:)
    : : : : : brain is fried again after 2 hours of intense b/s.
    : : : : :
    : : : : 2 hours??? That's long enough. I usually switch between subjects after an hour.
    : : : [HR]
    : : : [GREEN]
    : : : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : : : especially for in your kitchen.
    : : : [/GREEN]
    : : : [PURPLE]
    : : : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : : : [/PURPLE]
    :
    : [GREEN]
    : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : especially for in your kitchen.
    : [/GREEN]
    : [PURPLE]
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : [/PURPLE]
    :
    :

Well, having a poor background just happens and cannot be undone.

: Did n't really mean to be racist.....what I meant was the privileges of going to good high schools and all that ...when they go to university(college)they have a good background and find everything easy.....
    : About the papers you are right we can all get a job when we get the degree but then the other one obtains it easily,while I have to struggle really hard because of my poor background and stuff.
    :
    :
    : : Lala!! That is f**ucked up! Honestly I must say I have some racist feelings myself towards asylum seekers in my hometown. Altough most of the time my hatred is towards the middle-east people who screw everything! So it's not the blacks.
    : : Yesterday evening some of those idiots screwed up the bus we were in! And in Leeuwarden we can see them going home with beds, telly's and fridges on Sunday!! How the hell can they obtain such things while all the shops are closed??
    : : Nah, let's face it. I think blacks in Holland have decent possiblilities in their life but when they are asylum seekers that don't even bother to adapt to OUR culture and language then...
    : : You should come here when you've got you papers and you'll get a job for sure.
    : : : my first wish will be to become rich, clever and white..I think whites have more privileges than us blacks.
    : : : : Wow! I continue my struggle with PHP for about 8 hours every day with a smoke as my only break.
    : : : : Anyway, my wish to to gain even more wishes. if not i think i would wish for a boost of pure intelligence. I want even more of that.:)
    : : : : : : brain is fried again after 2 hours of intense b/s.
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : 2 hours??? That's long enough. I usually switch between subjects after an hour.
    : : : : [HR]
    : : : : [GREEN]
    : : : : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : : : : especially for in your kitchen.
    : : : : [/GREEN]
    : : : : [PURPLE]
    : : : : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : : : : [/PURPLE]
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

Oh...just forgot that I only had one wish to make , but I don't want just to be rich though I also want to be CLEVER and WHITE. by the way; i was not speaking about blacks and whites from a political point of view, the whole idea is based on the good education white people get because they attend good high schools since they can afford them and when they go to varsity, things are much easier for them than for us.

this is especially happening in SA because of the apartheid thing..ie blacks were not allowed to attend white peoples schools and all that and now that they are allowed to ...most black parents can't afford to send kids to such schools since they didn't get educated due to apartheid.

: Thats 3 wishes. I think most aspire to be rich.
    :
    : On the colour issue. I can't say... because I just take people as they come.
    :
    : Check out whats happening to farmers in Zimbabwe. That Mogagbe's mob just kills anyone that gets in the way.. be it black or white.
    :
    : Why not spend time trying to run a country than trying to buy MiG and Sucio planes... and what for? So he can fire missiles are farms?!! Really stupid.
    :
    :
    :
    : my first wish will be to become rich, clever and white..I think whites have more privileges than us blacks.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : : : Wow! I continue my struggle with PHP for about 8 hours every day with a smoke as my only break.
    : : : Anyway, my wish to to gain even more wishes. if not i think i would wish for a boost of pure intelligence. I want even more of that.:)
    : : : : : brain is fried again after 2 hours of intense b/s.
    : : : : 2 hours??? That's long enough. I usually switch between subjects after an hour.
    : : : [GREEN]
    : : : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : : : especially for in your kitchen.
    : : : [/GREEN]
    : : : [PURPLE]
    : : : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : : : [/PURPLE]