Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

java logic error

shirldivashirldiva Member Posts: 35
I am a newbie and am working on my second applet. I am performing calculations (with double wrapped primitive values)to come up with the product, sum, etc. In the applet, my product keeps appearing with hexideciaml values at the end of it. Something like this:

45.687966E7.
Anybody have a clue as to what is causing it??

Shirl

Comments

• joebeewjoebeew Member Posts: 61
    : I am a newbie and am working on my second applet. I am performing calculations (with double wrapped primitive values)to come up with the product, sum, etc. In the applet, my product keeps appearing with hexideciaml values at the end of it. Something like this:
    :
    : 45.687966E7.
    : Anybody have a clue as to what is causing it??
    :
    : Shirl
    :
    :
    You need to format the double.
    I would try looking at the java.text.NumberFormat class. Hope this helps
    Aint nothing to it but to do it!
    Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware!

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

___ { http://forcoder.org } free ebooks and video tutorials about | Visual Basic, R, Visual Basic .NET, C++, Scratch, C, PHP, Objective-C, Perl, Swift, Python, PL/SQL, Go, JavaScript, C#, Delphi, Ruby, Java, Assembly, MATLAB VBScript, LabVIEW, D, Apex, Ada, Clojure, FoxPro, Julia, Logo, Scheme, Lisp, Lua, Scala, Bash, Alice, COBOL, ABAP, Hack, Awk, F#, Erlang, Crystal, Kotlin, Dart, ML, Fortran, SAS, Prolog, Rust, Transact-SQL | __