Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Show about nothing

lionblionb Member Posts: 1,688 ✭✭
There was very funny and popular sitcom called "Sienfield" in American TV. One of episode of this sitcom was dedicated to very funny subject: show about nothing. I love that subject. Let's talk about nothing. Who is first?

Comments

• leeosleeos Member Posts: 1,212
    : There was very funny and popular sitcom called "Sienfield" in American TV. One of episode of this sitcom was dedicated to very funny subject: show about nothing. I love that subject. Let's talk about nothing. Who is first?

I also saw that program when I was working in Australia a couple of years back... I loved it.. I nearly wet myself every night afer work whn it was on.

Its on here too ( england ) but maybe midnight. Thats too late for me though. Im going soon.. but heres the first nothing thing.
  • lionblionb Member Posts: 1,688 ✭✭
    : : There was very funny and popular sitcom called "Sienfield" in American TV. One of episode of this sitcom was dedicated to very funny subject: show about nothing. I love that subject. Let's talk about nothing. Who is first?
    :
    :
    : I also saw that program when I was working in Australia a couple of years back... I loved it.. I nearly wet myself every night afer work whn it was on.
    :
    : Its on here too ( england ) but maybe midnight. Thats too late for me though. Im going soon.. but heres the first nothing thing.
    :
    I see you traveled a lot: Los Angeles, Australia ... What do you think about those countries? You worked there and then left them. Did you leave because you did not like them? I lived in the USA about 10 years but never was in LA. Here in US different people have a different opinion about this City. I personally do not like big cities like LA or very special zoo New York just because I was born and lived long time in very big City. Now I live in relatively small city and very happy about this. Crime is low, traffic is not that bad and real estate is relatively cheap.
  • DarQDarQ Member Posts: 1,625
    ess! Nothing!! I am doing nothing right now and im doing NOTHING tommorrow because i have a free day!! yiehaa!

Ehehe, pity the fools that work tommorrow. :))) Heheh

: : There was very funny and popular sitcom called "Sienfield" in American TV. One of episode of this sitcom was dedicated to very funny subject: show about nothing. I love that subject. Let's talk about nothing. Who is first?
    :
    :
    : I also saw that program when I was working in Australia a couple of years back... I loved it.. I nearly wet myself every night afer work whn it was on.
    :
    : Its on here too ( england ) but maybe midnight. Thats too late for me though. Im going soon.. but heres the first nothing thing.
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    especially for in your kitchen.
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

I received bugbear again and this time i downloaded bugbear. I think i'm gonna mess with it.:)

: ess! Nothing!! I am doing nothing right now and im doing NOTHING tommorrow because i have a free day!! yiehaa!
    :
    : Ehehe, pity the fools that work tommorrow. :))) Heheh
    :
    :
    :
    : : : There was very funny and popular sitcom called "Sienfield" in American TV. One of episode of this sitcom was dedicated to very funny subject: show about nothing. I love that subject. Let's talk about nothing. Who is first?
    : :
    : : I also saw that program when I was working in Australia a couple of years back... I loved it.. I nearly wet myself every night afer work whn it was on.
    : : Its on here too ( england ) but maybe midnight. Thats too late for me though. Im going soon.. but heres the first nothing thing.
    :
    : [HR]
    : [GREEN]
    : roodgebefteblauwebreedbeeldbekbaviaan
    : especially for in your kitchen.
    : [/GREEN]
    : [PURPLE]
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/boardinfo.asp?BoardID=455
    : [/PURPLE]
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

I see you traveled a lot: Los Angeles, Australia ... What do you think about those countries? You worked there and then left them. Did you leave because you did not like them? I lived in the USA about 10 years but never was in LA. Here in US different people have a different opinion about this City. I personally do not like big cities like LA or very special zoo New York just because I was born and lived long time in very big City. Now I live in relatively small city and very happy about this. Crime is low, traffic is not that bad and real estate is relatively cheap.

Yes, Ive been very lucky to get the oppertunities to travel for free with work.

I liked LA & NY becuase like anything its different. However in NY I had my wallet stolen in under 15 minutes of arrival. So that caused a bit of a mess.

Sydney Australia was v. cool for me. It was like been in a parrallel england witha twist... and the warm weather helped too. Also I visited some family while is Australia too. You must visit. Also the exchange rate is very very good. People are very friendly

I think the only place i did not like was Paris. I found it very impersonal.

I left all these places because they were just temporary assignments. I had to come back to HQ in England. I would have stayed in Australia if anywhere. Very relaxing.

Next stop is Shanghai this Christmas. After that any other country will be a bonus.

On the real eastate prices. Man, you want to check out whats going on over here. Its crazy. Prices have practially doubled.
    So maybe it is getting time to leave UK for a new life. Who knows...

Do you have any travelling plans??

) This is riddled in spelling mistakes.. cant be bothred to correct them.)

Hmm, yes!

You were lucky, that's all i can say... LUCKY!!!

: I see you traveled a lot: Los Angeles, Australia ... What do you think about those countries? You worked there and then left them. Did you leave because you did not like them? I lived in the USA about 10 years but never was in LA. Here in US different people have a different opinion about this City. I personally do not like big cities like LA or very special zoo New York just because I was born and lived long time in very big City. Now I live in relatively small city and very happy about this. Crime is low, traffic is not that bad and real estate is relatively cheap.
    :
    :
    : Yes, Ive been very lucky to get the oppertunities to travel for free with work.
    :
    : I liked LA & NY becuase like anything its different. However in NY I had my wallet stolen in under 15 minutes of arrival. So that caused a bit of a mess.
    :
    : Sydney Australia was v. cool for me. It was like been in a parrallel england witha twist... and the warm weather helped too. Also I visited some family while is Australia too. You must visit. Also the exchange rate is very very good. People are very friendly
    :
    : I think the only place i did not like was Paris. I found it very impersonal.
    :
    : I left all these places because they were just temporary assignments. I had to come back to HQ in England. I would have stayed in Australia if anywhere. Very relaxing.
    :
    : Next stop is Shanghai this Christmas. After that any other country will be a bonus.
    :
    : On the real eastate prices. Man, you want to check out whats going on over here. Its crazy. Prices have practially doubled.
    : So maybe it is getting time to leave UK for a new life. Who knows...
    :
    : Do you have any travelling plans??
    :
    : ) This is riddled in spelling mistakes.. cant be bothred to correct them.)
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [GREEN]
    [/GREEN]
    [HR]
    [PURPLE]
    [/PURPLE]
    [HR]

: Hmm, yes!
    :
    : You were lucky, that's all i can say... LUCKY!!!

And you Darq are a bit sad to be hanging out at PH when on holiday... Go an do some crazy stuff man!!.
  • ndapandulandapandula Member Posts: 65
    I should say this is an interesting msg board where
    we get to talk about nothing ,by the way the subject is nothing so
    let me talk about nothing too......why do people like to be thought of
    being talking about nothing when they are caught gossiping, perhaps we should be gossiping in this smsg board too and when somebody asks what we are talking about we say ,"nothing"!
  • lionblionb Member Posts: 1,688 ✭✭
    : On the real eastate prices. Man, you want to check out whats going on over here. Its crazy. Prices have practially doubled.
    : So maybe it is getting time to leave UK for a new life. Who knows...

Do you now real estate price in LA/NY/SanFrancisco/Boston? It's unbelievable. We built relatively small (about 2000 square feet) house with small backyard and paid for that about $170000. In SF area price for house like that is about $400000 - 4 times!!! bigger.

:
    : Do you have any travelling plans??

Unfortunately, not. I traveled a lot when I lived in SU but not now.
    :

• StefanoStefano Member Posts: 18
    I'd never pay such for a house. Here in Italy if you buy an house, even quite large (but bit far from the city) you have to pay about 2'000'000 Lire, something more than around 100'000 €. The bad thing is that even the pay is low (1000 -> 1500 is the average)

: : On the real eastate prices. Man, you want to check out whats going on over here. Its crazy. Prices have practially doubled.
    : : So maybe it is getting time to leave UK for a new life. Who knows...
    :
    : Do you now real estate price in LA/NY/SanFrancisco/Boston? It's unbelievable. We built relatively small (about 2000 square feet) house with small backyard and paid for that about $170000. In SF area price for house like that is about $400000 - 4 times!!! bigger.
    :
    : : Do you have any travelling plans??
    :
    : Unfortunately, not. I traveled a lot when I lived in SU but not now.
    :
    :