Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Send Hex over the network

DebianDebian Member Posts: 9
Hi there,
I'm really new for delphi programming. Could anyone helps me about the Hex sending over the network via socket ? Or, if you have other idea please suggest me.

Thank so much in advance.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    [b][red]This message was edited by zibadian at 2002-10-13 22:49:9[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hi there,
    : I'm really new for delphi programming. Could anyone helps me about the Hex sending over the network via socket ? Or, if you have other idea please suggest me.
    :
    : Thank so much in advance.
    :
    :
    A hex is nothing more than a string with a limited character-set (0..9 & A..F). You can send a string over the network using the TClientSocket.Socket.SendText() method. See the help files for more info and the "DelphiDemosInternetChat" program for an example.

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

______ || http://forcoder.org || free video tutorials and ebooks about || C, C++, Scratch, Python, Java, Swift, Ruby, JavaScript, PHP, Delphi, Assembly, R, Visual Basic .NET, MATLAB, Go, Perl, PL/SQL, Objective-C, Visual Basic, C# Transact-SQL, SAS, F#, Crystal, Lisp, Clojure, Logo, Lua, Kotlin, Dart, D, Prolog, FoxPro, Fortran, Scala, VBScript, LabVIEW, Rust, ABAP, ML, Awk, Hack, COBOL, Scheme, Erlang, Ada, Bash, Julia, Apex, Alice || __