Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need help in linking my Java to database

kueijiekueijie Member Posts: 1
I already got my database ready, my Java is consider done. But i just can't link(update my database from my Java) them together... I'm using Visual Studio.NET for my Java. V.S.NET helped me to link my database to my program as it create a ready-made form for me based on my database and allows me to load the data out to the program from the database.But it did not include codes that whenever i change the content it can update my database. Now i only need codes to update my database form my program...HOW?? I really need it urgently, i need to hand in my java program on this THURSDAY....

Comments

• joebeewjoebeew Member Posts: 61
    : I already got my database ready, my Java is consider done. But i just can't link(update my database from my Java) them together... I'm using Visual Studio.NET for my Java. V.S.NET helped me to link my database to my program as it create a ready-made form for me based on my database and allows me to load the data out to the program from the database.But it did not include codes that whenever i change the content it can update my database. Now i only need codes to update my database form my program...HOW?? I really need it urgently, i need to hand in my java program on this THURSDAY....
    :
    Sorry but its your homework. Plus, why are you using .net for Java? You traitor.
    Aint nothing to it but to do it!
    Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware!

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_____ [ http://forcoder.org ] free ebooks and video tutorials about / Visual Basic .NET PL/SQL Java Go Delphi Scratch Objective-C MATLAB PHP JavaScript C++ Swift Visual Basic Perl Assembly Python R Ruby C# C Ada Bash LabVIEW F# Julia ML COBOL Logo FoxPro SAS Dart Hack VBScript Kotlin Fortran Apex Lua Crystal Alice Scheme Transact-SQL Clojure Erlang Awk ABAP Rust Lisp Prolog Scala D / ___