Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

getting info out of a running service

TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 24
Well I don't have a clue how to do this but I hope I can explain what I want to do.
I have called .dll's and procedures from access to another running program b4 but this has me stumped.
If any of you know the 'Dark' control from dart.com? I have decided to use it's sample server program to be my middle man for a program I am writting for moble laptops. I can make a connection and I can get an automated responce back from the server to the moble laptop - my problem is when I would like to use the packet that I sent from my laptop, in an access application that is running on my server at the same time.
How if I have the data(packet) stored in a globle object can I get it out and in my running Access app. that needs the info?

TheKing

Comments

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_____ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about // R MATLAB JavaScript C Perl Swift Objective-C Java PHP Scratch Python Visual Basic Go Visual Basic .NET Assembly C# Delphi C++ PL/SQL Ruby Erlang VBScript FoxPro D Logo Rust SAS F# Ada Awk Lisp Bash Scheme Julia Alice Apex Clojure Transact-SQL Prolog Dart ABAP ML Lua Scala Fortran Kotlin Hack Crystal LabVIEW COBOL // _______