Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Coder (VB, ASP, HTML) seeks projects

DjSpiritDjSpirit Member Posts: 371
[grey]I have about 6 years of experience in Visual Basic programming, but all this has been hobby based, and I'm seeking to get in to the market.
I have experience in graphics handeling, network transfers, internet connectivity, shell integeration, string handeling and crypting.
But I need some real projects to educate myself, as most of my earlier programs have been of the more experimental kind.

My offer is this:
Provide me with a project, and I will try to develop a solution.
If it should happen that I don't succeed, you will not have to pay me anything. If I succeed in the task, we will negotiate a reasonable price. And that's about it.

Please reply to this post if you have something interresting.

DjSpirit[/grey]

Comments

• lowkeylowkey Member Posts: 2
    : [grey]I have about 6 years of experience in Visual Basic programming, but all this has been hobby based, and I'm seeking to get in to the market.
    : I have experience in graphics handeling, network transfers, internet connectivity, shell integeration, string handeling and crypting.
    : But I need some real projects to educate myself, as most of my earlier programs have been of the more experimental kind.
    :
    : My offer is this:
    : Provide me with a project, and I will try to develop a solution.
    : If it should happen that I don't succeed, you will not have to pay me anything. If I succeed in the task, we will negotiate a reasonable price. And that's about it.
    :
    : Please reply to this post if you have something interresting.
    :
    : DjSpirit[/grey]
    :

• lowkeylowkey Member Posts: 2
    The program requirements are:

 Is well labeled.
     Is documented (use Visio).
     Is tested.
     Has an input field for the date, which is automatically filled but can be overwritten.
     Has an input field for a social security number. The social security number is checked against 5 valid values and then brings up the name of the employee or an error message.
     Allows for 6 in and out times within the day (6 pairs of input fields). In other words, the employee can check in and out 6 times.
     Has an input field for hours of sick leave taken that day (2 decimal positions).
     Has an input field for hours of personal leave taken that day (2 decimal positions).
     Does not allow the employee to have more than 8 hours of actual working hours if sick leave or personal leave is taken that day.
     Has a “submit” button.
     Full screen editing can occur until the “submit” button is clicked.
     After the “submit” button is clicked, the hours worked that day are displayed.
     After the “submit” button is clicked, the pay for that day is displayed. Pay rate is $10.00/hour. Time and a half is paid for overtime (more than 8 hours).
     After the “submit” button is clicked, a password field appears. The correct password, which is “UOP”, allows full screen editing again.
     Cannot be crashed.

I need this by January 14, 2003 which is Tuesday. Can you do it?
    If so, e-mail me at digihumon@msn.com

• DjSpiritDjSpirit Member Posts: 371
    : The program requirements are:
    :
    :  Is well labeled.
    :  Is documented (use Visio).
    :  Is tested.
    :  Has an input field for the date, which is automatically filled but can be overwritten.
    :  Has an input field for a social security number. The social security number is checked against 5 valid values and then brings up the name of the employee or an error message.
    :  Allows for 6 in and out times within the day (6 pairs of input fields). In other words, the employee can check in and out 6 times.
    :  Has an input field for hours of sick leave taken that day (2 decimal positions).
    :  Has an input field for hours of personal leave taken that day (2 decimal positions).
    :  Does not allow the employee to have more than 8 hours of actual working hours if sick leave or personal leave is taken that day.
    :  Has a “submit” button.
    :  Full screen editing can occur until the “submit” button is clicked.
    :  After the “submit” button is clicked, the hours worked that day are displayed.
    :  After the “submit” button is clicked, the pay for that day is displayed. Pay rate is $10.00/hour. Time and a half is paid for overtime (more than 8 hours).
    :  After the “submit” button is clicked, a password field appears. The correct password, which is “UOP”, allows full screen editing again.
    :  Cannot be crashed.
    :
    : I need this by January 14, 2003 which is Tuesday. Can you do it?
    : If so, e-mail me at digihumon@msn.com
    :
    [grey]By the way I am the espen_g@mail.com you have received a mail from.

DjSpirit[/grey]

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_______ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about [ Perl Visual Basic .NET C# MATLAB Java Python Ruby Delphi JavaScript Scratch Swift Go Objective-C Assembly R C PL/SQL Visual Basic C++ PHP Hack Awk Lisp Clojure Fortran SAS Erlang Crystal F# ABAP Rust Transact-SQL Ada Julia Apex Bash COBOL Scala VBScript LabVIEW Prolog Kotlin Dart FoxPro ML Scheme Alice Lua Logo D ] _______