Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

re-adding items to a list control...

grahamojgrahamoj Member Posts: 366
hiya i have a list control with 3 columns. i am inserting all items into the columns no problem and they are displayed fine. there is an button to delete all items, and i am deleting them all fine. but when i go to add items again, it will only display the info in the FIRST column, not in the other ones...

any ideas??

thanks,
grahamoj.

p.s i know the info is still in the variables because i am displaying the data of each column in a messagebox as a test...

Comments

• kuphrynkuphryn Member Posts: 266
    You could use an LVITEM structure and insert each column one at a time. For example, the insert() function for the clistctrl has options for declaring what column you want to insert in.

Kuphryn
  • grahamojgrahamoj Member Posts: 366
    : You could use an LVITEM structure and insert each column one at a time. For example, the insert() function for the clistctrl has options for declaring what column you want to insert in.
    :
    : Kuphryn
    :
    thanks, already have it done this way...
    grahamoj.
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

______ / http://forcoder.org / free ebooks and video tutorials about \ MATLAB, PHP, C, C#, Delphi, Objective-C, JavaScript, Go, Ruby, Perl, PL/SQL, Python, Visual Basic, C++, Visual Basic .NET, Swift, Scratch, Java, Assembly, R SAS, Hack, Lua, Bash, Clojure, Scheme, Alice, D, Julia, Prolog, Fortran, VBScript, COBOL, Dart, Logo, Awk, Apex, Lisp, Rust, Transact-SQL, ML, Ada, Erlang, LabVIEW, Kotlin, FoxPro, Scala, ABAP, F#, Crystal \ _______