Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

which language to start??

yushi515yushi515 Member Posts: 4
hi gals:

i want to learn about database,but i dont know which language to start
with. someone told me to begin with SQL,and someone prefer Visual FoxPro. what's the differences?? and which should i choose??

thanks in advance!!

Comments

• infidelinfidel Member Posts: 2,900
    : hi gals:
    :
    : i want to learn about database,but i dont know which language to start
    : with. someone told me to begin with SQL,and someone prefer Visual FoxPro. what's the differences?? and which should i choose??

I don't know anything about FoxPro, but SQL is the standard query language for databases. It sounds like FoxPro is a database system, like Oracle or Access or SQLServer, etc.
  • yushi515yushi515 Member Posts: 4
    : : hi gals:
    : :
    : : i want to learn about database,but i dont know which language to start
    : : with. someone told me to begin with SQL,and someone prefer Visual FoxPro. what's the differences?? and which should i choose??
    :
    : I don't know anything about FoxPro, but SQL is the standard query language for databases. It sounds like FoxPro is a database system, like Oracle or Access or SQLServer, etc.
    :

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

___ | http://forcoder.org | free video tutorials and ebooks about || R, Visual Basic, C#, Delphi, JavaScript, MATLAB, Perl, Go, C, Ruby, Assembly, Java, Objective-C, PHP, Swift, C++, PL/SQL, Python, Visual Basic .NET, Scratch Scala, Logo, Rust, Lisp, Ada, Fortran, ABAP, Hack, Awk, ML, Scheme, FoxPro, Lua, Transact-SQL, VBScript, Erlang, Prolog, Apex, D, SAS, Alice, COBOL, Dart, F#, Crystal, Kotlin, Bash, LabVIEW, Clojure, Julia || ____________