Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

MS-DOS executable in Win 2000

aupaeljeviaupaeljevi Member Posts: 2
Hi, I'm trying to execute a MS-DOS program in Windows 2000 (I working with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0) but it doesn't work fine, I tried it with Windows 98 and it worked ok (I executed the program with WinExec). Anyone knows how could I do it?
Thank you.

Comments

• rollerolle Member Posts: 115
    : Hi, I'm trying to execute a MS-DOS program in Windows 2000 (I working with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0) but it doesn't work fine, I tried it with Windows 98 and it worked ok (I executed the program with WinExec). Anyone knows how could I do it?
    : Thank you.
    :
    [green]MSDN says WinExec is for 16 bit (aka W98). 32 bit should use CreateProcess.[/green]
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

\ http://forcoder.org \ free video tutorials and ebooks about [ Swift, Assembly, Scratch, Visual Basic, C, Python, Go, MATLAB, C#, PL/SQL, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, Perl, Java, Ruby, C++, JavaScript, R, PHP, Objective-C Hack, Ada, ML, Transact-SQL, LabVIEW, F#, Awk, VBScript, Bash, Rust, Dart, Fortran, Scala, Kotlin, SAS, Prolog, Apex, Clojure, Logo, Crystal, Scheme, Erlang, Lisp, Alice, D, ABAP, FoxPro, COBOL, Lua, Julia ] ____________